Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

They fit narrow towards the toes so do not size down. Stick TTS

F8BA5D01-7811-426D-8FE8-653806A6A24D.jpeg D11307A9-984B-4B73-BA27-E40FE8982B10.jpeg

Do you have any sizing references for Nike Runners? React 87's..etc ?

Yep all my sizes for popular sneakers which most people have below. I took a UK10/US11 in the Nike Sacais for reference

React Element 87 Sail and Undercover UK10/US11

Jordan 1 High UK10/US11

Adidas Ultraboost UK10/US10.5

Nike SB Dunks UK10.5/US11.5

Yeezy 350 V2’s/500’s & 700 UK11/US11.5

Last edited:
Yep all my sizes for popular sneakers which most people have below. I took I UK10/US11 in the Nike Sacais for reference

React Element 87 Sail and Undercover UK10/US11

Jordan 1 High UK10/US11

Adidas Ultraboost UK10/US10.5

Nike SB Dunks UK10.5/US11.5

Yeezy 350 V2’s/500’s & 700 UK11/US11.5
Literally the same exact size as you :lol:
Appreciate the info. Hoping to cop the Red/blue when they drop as well

I’m gonna pay resell on these if I whiff, I love them lol. Either green or blue waffle will do, both are flames imo :nthat:

Wow, the blue pair looks wayyyyy better in person (in-hand pics) than in the promo pics.

For California people, does anyone know how the Undefeated drop is going to work? Raffle? Are there any other retailers dropping them online, such as SNS LA? Literally been taking L's on every site I tried.

I work the morning shift on the 30th, so I'm gonna try and shoot for a pair via SNKRS and online, but I don't feel good about my chances.
I kept hearing mixed things about the launch dates, so I assumed everything was on the 30th, so don't know what places have yet to drop besides NDC/SNKRS.

Any help would be appreciated, need a size 9 in any color, but I'm really feening for the Greens and possibly the White/grey pair.

For California people, does anyone know how the Undefeated drop is going to work? Raffle? Are there any other retailers dropping them online, such as SNS LA? Literally been taking L's on every site I tried.

I work the morning shift on the 30th, so I'm gonna try and shoot for a pair via SNKRS and online, but I don't feel good about my chances.
I kept hearing mixed things about the launch dates, so I assumed everything was on the 30th, so don't know what places have yet to drop besides NDC/SNKRS.

Any help would be appreciated, need a size 9 in any color, but I'm really feening for the Greens and possibly the White/grey pair.

Undefeated did a 30 minute online raffle today for the SB AJ1 Lakers. They’ll probably do the same for these. I suggest setting up alerts for their Instagram.

Raffles for US stores might start this week, and definitely this weekend.

Undefeated did a 30 minute online raffle today for the SB AJ1 Lakers. They’ll probably do the same for these. I suggest setting up alerts for their Instagram.

Raffles for US stores might start this week, and definitely this weekend.
Thanks man, repped. I'm just really not trying to take an L, especially with such an abundance.
Any colorways at retail will be a blessing for me. Do you happen to know if SNS LA dropped also? Or did their stock reflect the SNS website?

For me, people can fight it out for the blues, I want the greens the most

SNS already conducted their raffle through their app. It was for in-store pick-up if you were local, but LA was NOT one of the stores listed. You could also choose the online option where they ship to you.

I don’t know if they’ll do another one for their US locations, but LA hasn’t been getting some of the recent hyped shoes unfortunately.

If I notice any active raffles and remember, I’ll post them here for ya. Do you use soleretriever (website)? Very useful. And also the SoleLinks and J23 twitter accounts, although J23 typically does Jordans.

Back
Top Bottom