Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

Pretty good price. Curious as to what size as I'm looking for a pair as well. Haven't seen anything particularly cheap in my size.
Size 9.5 off GOAT. Kinda just threw an offer out there when prices where around 640. I look this morning and prices are like 750 crazy

Love these.

B0B7FBBA-9531-4FD0-B4F5-5C49C2EE26BE.jpeg

Happy that the mesh may be retired. I totally agree with the sentiment that the 5 we have are enough. Let’s see some more nylon colorways though; I love black sneakers, but not ALL black.

... if you can pull that trade off to Barney’s you win hands downI
It's an even trade, if you want Barneys go for it
Barneysss >>>>>ROTY
I'd do it in a heartbeat. Don't like ROTY. There are so many 1's that have dropped in the past couple of years and there doesn't seem to be a sign that they are slowing down. Sacais are unique

I did the deal today, DS 10 ROYs plus $60 for the DS 10 Barneys 😁

Had access but now it’s gone. Anyone else?
Yeah, showed up under upcoming on desktop, an "exclusive access" prompt when clicking a direct link to the Blazers on desktop, and "notify me" in the app when clicking on 3 of the Blazers under my favorites.
Now I get a 404 error when clicking direct links and they're all gone from my favorites.
Seems like it was either a sneak preview or glitch. Hoping for the former because I missed out on every Blazer and would love a pair.

Yeah, showed up under upcoming on desktop, an "exclusive access" prompt when clicking a direct link to the Blazers on desktop, and "notify me" in the app when clicking on 3 of the Blazers under my favorites.
Now I get a 404 error when clicking direct links and they're all gone from my favorites.
Seems like it was either a sneak preview or glitch. Hoping for the former because I missed out on every Blazer and would love a pair.

exact same.
finger crossed dawg

Back
Top Bottom