Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

I better get some exclusive access soon. The best shoes I copped on Snkrs was the *** GR PG2.5 Playstations... It's been 3 years and that's all I have to show for Snkrs while people get access to everything.

neither of them my size

my app maxed out for a while

source (12).gif

do u have a bot?

Crazy how trash Nike really is. Me and my wife had no exclusive access to anything (per usual).

Nike talks about trying to make releases fair, then give some people exclusive access over and over again for multiple shoes, while not giving others a single chance at a single shoe.

Nike the biggest hypocrite for real.

To the NT fam that ate: Congrats!
And to Nike: Go eat a ****.
EDIT - And to S Snkrhead13 go eat a bag of dicks.

Last edited:
Crazy how trash Nike really is. Me and my wife had no exclusive access to anything (per usual).

Nike talks about trying to make releases fair, then give some people exclusive access over and over again for multiple shoes, while not giving others a single chance at a single shoe.

Nah don't worry, even having "exclusive access" I still took an L, which is much more frustrating I think

Agreed.

damn, had exclusive access to at least the white pair of blazers

found out about 12:45

go to snkrs and click on it and sold out

Nike access makes no sense at all, I actually got a pair via snkrs the first time around (for my wife) but regardless happy to have a pair for myself now

“I didn’t get exclusive access so Nike sucks! Waaah waaah waaah” Smh the world doesn’t revolve around you

Had my desktop setup from the previous night but kept getting errors (couldn’t load the product page) then I just opened the Snkrs app which loaded up as the regular setup no “exclusive offers” but when I went to my favorite list and hit the sacáis they were available for me to purchase. Was able to secure a 9 in the whites but really wanted the blue colorway. After I purchased the whites that’s when the Snkrs app loaded the rest of the colorways and they were already sold out after 12:05 for me. Seeing if I can trade these for them souland blazers :nerd:

I was getting the “Offer redeemed” message when I tried to grab blues after whites, so I don’t think it was possible.
Thanks for the reply. If you don't mind me asking what size and time did you checkout? Was there a FSR when you carted? Didn't even check the sizes, got my size and checked out ASAP. Tried to go back for the other colorways but already sold out but I did peep bigger sizes kept restocking in some colorways but sold out pretty quick.

Last edited:
people not allowed to be upset when they've been loyal customers for years, and see other people eating off exclusive access but never themselves? foh
It’s completely random, and everybody gets a fair shot. Just cause you didn’t get picked doesn’t mean anything...keep crying if you want to

Thanks for the reply. If you don't mind me asking what size and time did you checkout? Was there a FSR when you carted? Didn't even check the sizes, got my size and checked out ASAP. Tried to go back for the other colorways but already sold out but I did peep bigger sizes kept restocking in some colorways but sold out pretty quick.

I‘m not sure the time, I just got the notification on my phone and opened it immediately and checked out. I would guess within 90 seconds of them restocking I was through.

I just grabbed my size (13) and never clicked to see what sizes were available. When I saw the other colors, I wasn’t able to even bring up the order page and I tried on all three, I thought it was because I got the “offer redeemed” message limiting me to just one.

Back
Top Bottom