Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

It was dead for me after I got in on the Blue pair...Didn’t show up in my feed or anything either...Went to the in stock section, saw what was there, then immediately went after the blue’s...Didn’t even check sizes just Apple Pay and out...Immediate got ‘em screen after...

Doubled back on the other pairs but got a couple inventory errors then sold out...Whole thing wasn’t even 3 minutes from start to sold out...

It’s completely random, and everybody gets a fair shot. Just cause you didn’t get picked doesn’t mean anything...keep crying if you want to

dTcAHZc.jpg

I didn’t want Blazers anyway, but my shoe luck has been awful lately. I’m just going to take it as a sign that I have extra good luck building.

I missed the ship on the Og waffle drop and now the prices are crazy. Cheapest colorway are the Pine green, waiting to find a pair for 350. Stock has em for 390 in size 9.5 plus 14 for shipping. Should I just bite the bullet on them?

I missed the ship on the Og waffle drop and now the prices are crazy. Cheapest colorway are the Pine green, waiting to find a pair for 350. Stock has em for 390 in size 9.5 plus 14 for shipping. Should I just bite the bullet on them?
No Tax? If that's the color you want and no tax, I would say go for it before they implement tax for every state.

Yea I live in DE. Tax free baby.
Seems like a lot of shoes have been slowly going down lately and not rising as fast. If you want to risk it and wait it might be worth it, but like I said if that's the color you really want then it seems like a good price too comparing to other color ways.

looking at the stock, it seems like the white blazers had the most stock for every size that restocked on that exclusive access. Probably why most of us was able to cop. All the other colorways, even the black had low stock in every size.

Why restock Blazers instead of Waffles :emoji_thinking:
Maybe it's leftover pairs that weren't sold or something.

Sorry for the sizing question. Def need your help guys. What size should I go for? I wear:

9.5 in AJ1
9.5 in AF1
10 in Air Max
10 in Cortez

Thanks in advance .

Welp the next iterations look sick but where I draw the line is the ribbon laces. Will definitely have to swap them out. If I’m fortunate to cop a pair that is.

Back
Top Bottom