Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

Oh well. The waffles that were my first priority atm are at the post office from GOAT right now anyway.

Watching my oldest hoop before I coach my youngest.

Attachments

• 168FA5FF-2FA3-4E7F-9F7F-E243BEE29152.jpeg
    168FA5FF-2FA3-4E7F-9F7F-E243BEE29152.jpeg
    252.6 KB · Views: 463
Caught the Sacai Waffle bug :smh:
Why couldn't the rumored upcoming one be a colorful one instead of the monotone white again :rolleyes

Saw an older cat rocking a fake pair of white Sacai’s this weekend. They looked legit at first glance but they looked too “symmetrical”. Wasn’t trying to stare but I was shocked at the audacity lol

Saw an older cat rocking a fake pair of white Sacai’s this weekend. They looked legit at first glance but they looked too “symmetrical”. Wasn’t trying to stare but I was shocked at the audacity lol

What do you mean by too symmetrical?

A raffle for the mids if anybody is interested:

Must follow juicestore, clot, clottee, and juicestorefacebook to enter. I liked their fb page on a made up account but it might have to be linked to your ig. Might be screwed.

Last edited:
If it’s the same as a GR waffle then you might need to half size down. But they run narrow so if you have wide feet then tts but it might run big.

Appreciate all your help everyone! Been wanting these for a while and I'm gonna bite the bullet on resell so I wanted to make sure. :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom