Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

Does anyone know about the Magenta/"Barney" colored pair? Are those this season or F/W? Haven't heard anything about them, but I think I like them more than the blues and greens...but still gunning for the greens wherever I can

#teamretail

It looks like theres a few more colors releasing at some point... maybe later in the summer or fall?

The prices in these have crashed which is a good thing held a pair in hand today and I can understand why they crashed

Materials are ok, it is what it is. One thing’s for sure they’re gonna make a great Summer shoe in a 35+ degree location.

They are perfect for summer but my blue pair I recieved from END were pretty average in quality tbh. My green pair from a private seller from the pop up in Paris that Sacai had were much more clean and better in qc tbh. I love them during warmer days right now though.

They are perfect for summer but my blue pair I recieved from END were pretty average in quality tbh. My green pair from a private seller from the pop up in Paris that Sacai had were much more clean and better in qc tbh. I love them during warmer days right now though.

I got a green pair from SNS raffle... they're super good on the QC

Yea my green pair came in pretty perfect, and I'm happy i went TTS, felt a little snug at first but breaking in nicely.

yea i remember i held a pair while i was in japan, i immediately noticed just how thin and fragile they were. honestly these arent made with premium materials whatsoever. hype aside these are $65 sneakers at most. yes im still in for a pair lol, retail or bust though.

Had a rough week and caved in on the blue pair for $420 shipped yesterday. Then prices hit $380s today in my size on stockx. Can’t wait to get them in.

How many extra laces did people get with the green?

With my red/blue I got 1 pair of extra white laces but my greens came today and they have 1 extra white laces and one black.

Last edited:
How many extra laces did people get with the green?

With my red/blue I got 1 pair of extra white laces but my greens came today and they have 1 extra white laces and one black.

My green pair (from SNS) came with white laces in a bag attached to the sneaker and loose black laces inside the box

My green pair (from SNS) came with white laces in a bag attached to the sneaker and loose black laces inside the box

Yep thats how my green pair came Your right too TTS is tight at first in these but ive worn thr blue pair all day today and they are fine now.

I'm guessing a combination of: more pairs than anticipated, flimsy materials, and the hysteria over Travis Scotts making these an afterthought.

I think it's great. Obviously I'll try for Retail first, but if I miss out and can grab a blue pair for $300-$350 I'll be pretty happy.

20190523_105806.jpg

These came in this afternoon..

Back
Top Bottom