Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

Once mine come in I'm definitely changing the double laces to single.

The theme for me is movement while standing still. The shoe literally looks like your moving from one shoe into another. I don't think the double laces really add to that motif. That being said...do you the shoes are gorgeous and love seeing how people wear/style their pairs.

Just happy to have finally landed a pair of LD Waffles after L's on literally every single other pair.

Check your pairs. Noticed the swoosh peeling on mine SMH. That Hyperfuse is 🗑.
4536FA80-2EC5-46CF-A672-BE9162DEBCC4.jpeg

These jawns are incredibly narrow. I need to size down at least half a size for the length but the width is causing my feet to turn into Lebron's.

Once mine come in I'm definitely changing the double laces to single.

The theme for me is movement while standing still. The shoe literally looks like your moving from one shoe into another. I don't think the double laces really add to that motif. That being said...do you the shoes are gorgeous and love seeing how people wear/style their pairs.

Just happy to have finally landed a pair of LD Waffles after L's on literally every single other pair.
I don’t care for the double laces either but I’m stickler for keeping shoes how they come sadly 😔 idk if that’s a OCD issue or me just being weird but I can’t bring my self to wear with one lace or any type of modifications with shoes that come with extra trinkets

Check your pairs. Noticed the swoosh peeling on mine SMH. That Hyperfuse is 🗑.
4536FA80-2EC5-46CF-A672-BE9162DEBCC4.jpeg
crazy I understand defects but they should atleast make sure the shoes is 100% together and no loose stitching or anything like that coming apart

Is anyone else still waiting on their pair from Juice? The tracking on my package says information sent to FedEx. It’s been sitting at that status since Tuesday at 2:56am.

My order from clot finally shipped this morning. Been sitting for a week or so with the label made.
My pair is finally moving too. Someone posted on their IG page that Hong Kong got hit by a Typhoon and that delayed shipments 🤷🏽‍♂️ Not sure I believe that lol

Back
Top Bottom