Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

02C76F71-046B-4F76-8BE7-37200A6167ED.jpeg

Finally got to try them out today for a 15 minute walk. Comfort is pretty decent and better than I thought it would be. Nothing extra but not bad at all either. Tts or 0.5 down for a snug fit. I like how the upper felt on the foot. Very loose and forgiving.

The laces are a pain in the a** to loosen up the first try you’re gonna try them on because of the double lace system. And lacing and tying them can also be pretty damn hard if you want both laces in the tie but it’s all probably just before you get used to it lol.

Super happy with them. Once again easily the best shoe collab in the last years for me personally.

Finally got to try them out today for a 15 minute walk. Comfort is pretty decent and better than I thought it would be. Nothing extra but not bad at all either. Tts or 0.5 down for a snug fit. I like how the upper felt on the foot. Very loose and forgiving.

The laces are a pain in the a** to loosen up the first try you’re gonna try them on because of the double lace system. And lacing and tying them can also be pretty damn hard if you want both laces in the tie but it’s all probably just before you get used to it lol.

Super happy with them. Once again easily the best shoe collab in the last years for me personally.

thanks for the review ... um, did you really wear these pants with them tho.. just curious?

thanks for the review ... um, did you really wear these pants with them tho.. just curious?
What’s wrong with wearing Needles trackpants now? Would you want me to wear skinny leggings with them? Can’t stand skinny jeans with bulky shoes tbh. Looks so bad. It was just a quick pic while walking my dog lol.

Beautiful. Love the pants too, just hate the Needles logo/branding or I would own a pair. :lol:

What’s wrong with wearing Needles trackpants now? Would you want me to wear skinny leggings with them? Can’t stand skinny jeans with bulky shoes tbh. Looks so bad. It was just a quick pic while walking my dog lol.

i asked a simple question, nah you should wear what you want & nah i don't do small pants... but yea they just don't look good with the shoes. i enjoy play with proportions.

Beautiful. Love the pants too, just hate the Needles logo/branding or I would own a pair. :lol:
I like the butterfly logo but the stripes are not my favorite part though. Super comfy, great quality and a nice fit that works with most shoes and upper pieces so they’re really worth the money imo :smile:

D5890D28-84E1-4455-809A-A4393451D092.jpeg

I just can’t stop looking at these honestly. Been years since I was so blown away by a sneaker. Might goat sneaker for ME personally. At least a double up is needed.

L for people stepping on the back of the shoes or when your walking down stairs though

D5890D28-84E1-4455-809A-A4393451D092.jpeg

I just can’t stop looking at these honestly. Been years since I was so blown away by a sneaker. Might goat sneaker for ME personally. At least a double up is needed.
Good lord...I'm going to need one of these

Agreed these are insanely fire but gonna have to test drive them first because I’m terrified to death of walking around crowded nyc when everybody and there mama be stepping on the back of your shoe

does anyone know if these'll be a super massive release? i want the green pair, but not really willing to pay resale 280+ on em.

does anyone know if these'll be a super massive release? i want the green pair, but not really willing to pay resale 280+ on em.

I heard production is somewhere between 40K - 50K on each pair, but I don't think that's enough to bring them down that low in resale.

Back
Top Bottom