Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

Gonna try and enter every possible raffle for just one pair of these(any color)
Links to raffles will be much appreciated but I'm sure I can find quite a few of them myself.

I heard production is somewhere between 40K - 50K on each pair, but I don't think that's enough to bring them down that low in resale.
i think that's enough to bring the prices down to around that price rage for about a month. especially since this is one of the less popular cw's.

i think that's enough to bring the prices down to around that price rage for about a month. especially since this is one of the less popular cw's.

The only way they'll go that low is if really hype cools off (which it could) or they get delayed again.

Not sure if it's just me but mine appeared to have disappeared from SNKRS App or something.

Are all 4 pairs coming out the 16th? Going to be an Expensive month. Want the blue pair and need the Grey/white.

Pretty sure it’s just EU releasing the two waffle racers on the 16th. Haven’t seen any US retailers announce the release yet.

They drop on SNKRS US on 5/30 so I assume the US boutiques will get them around that time too. I honestly don’t know with the way release dates change nowadays though.

I’m digging the green pair.

Last edited:
I’m not getting my hopes up to score a pair for retail in this release considering how small the list boutiques got compared to the original release date list and given that some of the shops are doing in store raffles. If not, for some reason, there will be a lot of pairs on SNKRS it just seems very hard to score a pair.

Only SNS/End raffles ive ever won was for GR tier sneakers. not expecting a W on these

Shout out to anyone cool enough to be entering SNS/END/SJS/BSTN raffles for a shoe that isn't even dropping in the states for a couple more weeks.

Hopefully some W in this thread since kind of feels these Sacai raffles flew under the radar. Good luck fam!

Back
Top Bottom