Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

resale is a lot cheaper than I expect. yall think it'll drop more once the US drops?

Absolutely. It seems like each retailer got a lot of stock for a release of this kind, and there's about 15 retailers dropping them at the end of the month. Also the demand seems to have dwindled from the peak around Feb/March, people lost interest and have moved on already to TS1s, CPFM VM, SB AJ1s, etc.

damn just saw a youtube where where a dude wore theses for a month and he said the shoes are not durable at all lol

Video mentioned above

Only concerning thing is he said when he pulled them off without un-lacing that the upper separated from the sole a bit.... don’t care still want both pairs :lol:

Just to let you guys know alot of them have defects, I looked through 5 pair here in the UK before finding a pair that had none.

I think this is the reason they have been delaid 3 times previous and I know for a fact some shops had old batches and some had newer batches that were better quality.

Some had creasing on one or both of the rear waffle sole.

Some the Nike ticks wasn’t stitched properly

Some the Nike ticks had folded in the middle where they cross over

Some the Nike ticks were bent or badly creased

Some had uneven toeboxes

Sorry if mentioned already, but anybody have the Waffles in hand? How's sizing?

Hearing TTS and hearing that they run big, to go down .5

Yea also hearing TTS or half size down but just watched this vid and the dude answered in the comments that TTS fits a little snug. Has some on feet shots

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom