Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

0 for 32 on SNKRS between the 4 pairs. Feelsbadman. Amazing how some people can hit for half a dozen pairs, yet you put in just as much or more effort and come up empty handed every time.

I’m on my way out the game at this point. Back in the day I went into releases thinking I have a decent chance as long as I put in the effort. But now that’s not the case.

I honestly just need to find a new hobby because this ish ain’t fun no more.

Ok rant over. Congrats to those that copped to wear.
Dont give up homie

0 for 32 on SNKRS between the 4 pairs. Feelsbadman. Amazing how some people can hit for half a dozen pairs, yet you put in just as much or more effort and come up empty handed every time.

I’m on my way out the game at this point. Back in the day I went into releases thinking I have a decent chance as long as I put in the effort. But now that’s not the case.

Agreed...

I feel the same honestly. So tired of how impossible it is today to cop even a semi hyped shoe. You need a masters degree in computer engineering to even have a slightly chance today. Otherwise you might get lucky and hit on 1/150 raffles.

UNDFTD Vegas pick up was super easy...In and out in 10 minutes...Seperated the lines up for whatever colorway you won...

anyone know how waffles fit? i'm TTS 11.5, but thought they'd be tight (wide-footer) so i grabbed a 12

I feel the same honestly. So tired of how impossible it is today to cop even a semi hyped shoe. You need a masters degree in computer engineering to even have a slightly chance today. Otherwise you might get lucky and hit on 1/150 raffles.
Not only that but a lot of boutiques are making you suffer and bleed just to enter their in-store raffles!!

My local store (who will go nameless) held a raffle for the LA>Chi Jordans and the Yeezy GID this past weekend. I stood in line for over 2 hours and was still nowhere near the front door to enter the raffle when I finally left to catch my train home. An hour ride in from the suburbs, 2 hours + in line and an hour ride home. An entire afternoon of my time wasted for nothing. These stores don't GAF either. They sell-out their stock no matter what.

Right? Lol entered every possible raffle for both waffles and blazers and ended up paying resell for Both waffles... $425 for the blue and $350 for green
Dawg. I entered every possible raffle way earlier and recently. Struck out everywhere. ****** hitting 4-5 pairs lmao.
Can’t lie I’m slightly salty. Especially since I was super on the spot in line tryna buy.

Big congrats to all. They’ll always be more.

Everybody eats.

I entered every raffle, signed up for an ATC service, and ran 6 instances of SNKRS. All L’s :rofl:

But somehow I can hit Travis Scott’s on one phone with a single try. :rofl:

On to the next retail only release.

then all the sites i struck out on sending emails about other sales.

BvYPTJf.gif

May has been full of L's for me. Skipped paying resell for travis when they were in the 700 range and now it looks like waffles are going back up too smh

Wasn’t the price of $160 for the sacai waffles on the SNKRS app but got charged $180 plus tax in store

Might as well gone head and pay resale

Not in the mood to forget to check, after people get their pairs and end up not copping or paying double what the price is now.

Back
Top Bottom