Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

I know its a long going joke, but do you wear full on timbs (or heavy duty boots) in the summer? You don't wear mesh sneakers with large breathable airy holes in them on a rainy day right? How about a 15 degrees day? Seasonal footwear actually makes sense.

You know what I mean. Rainy days can happen in the winter or summer so thats not an “seasonal” thing. 15 degree day yes, doesnt make sense to wear a mesh shoe but specific examples IMO I dont put too much thought into.

I like to call my footwear choice “weather appropriate” as opposed to seasonal.

We get a 60 degree day in November or December, which is totally plausible in NYC, you not going to wear Sacai’s cause its doesnt make sense seasonally? See what I mean with the specific examples, can go either way.

You know what I mean. Rainy days can happen in the winter or summer so thats not an “seasonal” thing. 15 degree day yes, doesnt make sense to wear a mesh shoe but specific examples IMO I dont put too much thought into.

I like to call my footwear choice “weather appropriate” as opposed to seasonal.

We get a 60 degree day in November or December, which is totally plausible in NYC, you not going to wear Sacai’s cause its doesnt make sense seasonally? See what I mean with the specific examples, can go either way.

nah I get what you mean. The "seasonal" term is more general, ie. referring to a winter season to be cold and snowy so not ideal for any mesh sneakers. I would wear sacais if the weather is nice in december or something, but on a normal nyc winter day, I have most of these low cut, airy, thin material sneakers tucked away.

50F48755-6B03-4661-80FB-904EC682DDAA.jpeg

All year rotation. Dont eem care.

nah I get what you mean. The "seasonal" term is more general, ie. referring to a winter season to be cold and snowy so not ideal for any mesh sneakers. I would wear sacais if the weather is nice in december or something, but on a normal nyc winter day, I have most of these low cut, airy, thin material sneakers tucked away.

I used to wear Flyknit Racers in the winter when it was near or under freezing. No dambs given. :lol:

does anyone find that the waffles kind of propels your foot forward? You know with the added midsole and more pronounced heel height? kind of feel like I'm putting more pressure/force on my toes. just me?

does anyone find that the waffles kind of propels your foot forward? You know with the added midsole and more pronounced heel height? kind of feel like I'm putting more pressure/force on my toes. just me?
A little bit...

I requested them to delete it yesterday. I finally got hacked from that data breach and people got into my email and subscribed to over 100 different spam sites, and they also made a $2,000 purchase on my card yesterday

I requested them to delete it yesterday. I finally got hacked from that data breach and people got into my email and subscribed to over 100 different spam sites, and they also made a $2,000 purchase on my card yesterday

yea i made them close mine last week as well. I didnt get hacked but alot of ppl i know were getting their **** hacked so i figured id just get rid of it before they get eventually get to me.

Back
Top Bottom