Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

Not sure, but aren’t the extra laces supposed to be black? I know I’ve seen pics of them with black laces in. On that topic, what color are the spare laces for the varsity blue pair as well?
Gusto’s come w/ an extra sets of sail & black. I think the blue pair just comes w/ sail.

Snkrs pair
2019-10-20 01.53.34 2.jpg

Either I had bad luck or it's widespread but these Blazers without a doubt have the worst QC of any (hyped)nike sneaker I've copped this year... both the recent black pair and og blue/black blazer from the spring: glue all over the upper, dents and small tears in the toe area and a couple stains right out the box... (btw green waffles were perfect out the box lol) with all that being said I still love the shoes and overall this collab is probably my top collabo of the year. :pimp:

Yeah I did sail and grey laces on mine too as soon as I got them

3BEB9C25-2920-4373-BF46-7CB9B05D80BF.jpeg

Nice! Didn't really pay attention to the spare lace... Must say though, I was tempted to do a single lace with the sail... BTW, you don't have the issue of having short laces when they are laced all the way?

Nice! Didn't really pay attention to the spare lace... Must say though, I was tempted to do a single lace with the sail... BTW, you don't have the issue of having short laces when they are laced all the way?

I have that issue on every single pair of sacai waffles lol. It bugs me a lot because I have mild ocd and when I tie both the laces together, one color loop is shorter than the other. But honestly, theres nothing I can do about it than to ignore it. But yeah re-lacing every single pair of waffles, I've always noticed 1 color being shorter than a different color.

EDIT: I just realized you're talking about the laces being too short in general after using every lace hole, yeah its a tad bit short but I like smaller tied laces so it doesn't bother me so much.

I have that issue on every single pair of sacai waffles lol. It bugs me a lot because I have mild ocd and when I tie both the laces together, one color loop is shorter than the other. But honestly, theres nothing I can do about it than to ignore it. But yeah re-lacing every single pair of waffles, I've always noticed 1 color being shorter than a different color.

EDIT: I just realized you're talking about the laces being too short in general after using every lace hole, yeah its a tad bit short but I like smaller tied laces so it doesn't bother me so much.

LOL I have the same "OCD" but like what you said, really can't do anything about it.

Back
Top Bottom