Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

They’re not Vapor WAFFLES...man...they’re like Vapor Pegasus or something. I’m still definitely in even at OG Waffle prices if it comes to that. (It will)
I haven’t been here in a while, hey everyone.

39BECFB4-19BA-4B24-9851-5D7E7825967E.jpeg

late pass so I Ate resaler prices 🥴
Was a bday gift so......

relacin these is a 🤬🤬

Hahah yeah lacing is annoying AF

Every pair I own is now laced with only one pair of shorter flat white Nike laces. (I’m sure it won’t ALWAYS be like that, but it’s definitely my thing now) I think the Summit White were the first pair that I did that with actually. I’ve gotten good at the double lacing from messing around with them so much, I just think they look cleaner in a single pair of laces.

So, no one knows when the new model will release yet? I need some insider information. I’m in the mood for some new Sacai’s; trying to decide whether to wait or complete the Waffle set? I still don’t have a pair of Blazers, but I just can’t see me wearing them except maybe with shorts.

you had the black clot x fragment Air Force 1s last year so its happened in the past

But didn't they work on that together? As in they both worked on it as a single drop.
The Sacai Waffles were already released as a collab. Now they're gonna release it again as a collab of a collab?

But didn't they work on that together? As in they both worked on it as a single drop.
The Sacai Waffles were already released as a collab. Now they're gonna release it again as a collab of a collab?

prob just a one of one for him only

Can always just get these :nthat:
Close enough.

img01.jpg

So comfortable
Edit-
*damn I don’t know how I typed that. Lol I meant the opposite. Dang On autocorrect. These are by far one of the most comfortable shoes I have. I wore them all day around Disney for two days straight.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom