Nike x Tom Sachs Collab

Even still with the link you couldnt get the shoes unless you were granted access. The link didnt work for me until the shoes were mostly gone. 10 and 10.5s were toying with me the whole time popping up and disappearing every couple of seconds.
What size were you trying to get?

What size were you trying to get?
Either one of those sizes. 10.5 was the first I went for. Mix reports of this fitting tts and needing to size down so after the 10.5 blunder I went for a 10. After that just whatever and I was hoping I could make a trade. But it was too late.

I just want a NASA Tee off the Sachs site $20 Bucks!!

That pic is calling me!

EDIT: I just want a Poster of the NASA TEE for $20 bucks

IMG_2419.JPG

Hey grizz that can be true also, but they releasing sneakers every other day now

I remember it was only weekends and tuesdays

With the amount of kicks nowadays its impossible not to come up

I always felt, the best way to win is a groupchat and coming on sites and being an ACTIVE member. I was able to get the KAWS because of niketalk. Tom sachs because of niketalk, frags and so forth.

I always felt, the best way to win is a groupchat and coming on sites and being an ACTIVE member. I was able to get the KAWS because of niketalk. Tom sachs because of niketalk, frags and so forth.
Curious how NT helped with the Kaws. I wouldn't have copped the Sachs pair without the forum.

My pair just came!

Glad I went with 12 over 13

Also a lot of people are upset at Nike but I'm super thankful about how things went down cause I'd never pay resell.

Time to beat these things into the ground

how can i tell if a pair of tom sachs are fake? i've been seeing them pop up now, i'd post a link but i don't wanna promote fakes. i'm just curious how i'm supposed to be able to tell cause they look pretty similar and have the box, inside tag and insole and everything looking real but the $200 price is kind of a dead giveaway to me.

how can i tell if a pair of tom sachs are fake? i've been seeing them pop up now, i'd post a link but i don't wanna promote fakes. i'm just curious how i'm supposed to be able to tell cause they look pretty similar and have the box, inside tag and insole and everything looking real but the $200 price is kind of a dead giveaway to me.
The worst part is that the guy selling the fakes for $200 bought them for $100 from China. I've seen a few pairs and you can tell a few differences. Most glaring on the fakes I saw had a small bit of white showing between the brown and the top of the swoosh. The authentic has the swoosh right up against the brown. The other way was at the bottom of the swoosh, the authentic hit the brown where there's kind of a point in the brown while the brown is super rounded.

My pair just came!

Glad I went with 12 over 13

Also a lot of people are upset at Nike but I'm super thankful about how things went down cause I'd never pay resell.

Time to beat these things into the ground
So they actually fit a size big?

Back
Top Bottom