Nike x Tom Sachs Collab

I hope the market for these stays stagnant or goes lower in a months time, as I cannot buy now due to other purchases/expenses, but want them.

PO

I hope the market for these stays stagnant or goes lower in a months time, as I cannot buy now due to other purchases/expenses, but want them.

PO

I’m in the same boat, I try not to buy something unless I sell on eBay/stockx

With that said I agree. I’m hoping to scoop a used pair in a month or so, figure it will be cheaper & since I’m slicing the bag off makes sense.

Supposedly they gave out the backpack to the first 20 people who picked up the snkr pass pairs at 21 mercer. Cant fine any information about a release date or any of them for sale

Attachments

• IMG_2709.jpg
    IMG_2709.jpg
    300.5 KB · Views: 105
Supposedly they gave out the backpack to the first 20 people who picked up the snkr pass pairs at 21 mercer. Cant fine any information about a release date or any of them for sale

Mercer actually doing something with integrity. Thats a surprise. :lol:

PO

Got theses in today and cut the bags off asap, took like an hour each shoe but still havent sliced the blue mudd guards off. Wanna grab a better pair of scissors before I attempt as I only have one shot.

No doubt about it these shoes are way better without the bag.

Got theses in today and cut the bags off asap, took like an hour each shoe but still havent sliced the blue mudd guards off. Wanna grab a better pair of scissors before I attempt as I only have one shot.

No doubt about it these shoes are way better without the bag.
What about when it rains?!?

just got a pair, but is there a legit check guide that anyone has handy? so far im digging them..there so outerworldly lol

Back
Top Bottom