Nike x Undercover Daybreak

Not in my area. I wouldn't be surprised if they popped up sporadically at different outlets. However, I don't see them hitting the outlets system wide especially after the most recent deal.

How’s the fit on these? I slept on these last summer. My TTS cost is much higher than what my .5 up would be. If I go .5 up, would it be a lot of space? I don’t have narrow sizing or anything

How’s the fit on these? I slept on these last summer. My TTS cost is much higher than what my .5 up would be. If I go .5 up, would it be a lot of space? I don’t have narrow sizing or anything

I would go TTS or even half size down. A few people I talked to said they fit a little big if anything. I'm usually a 10/10.5. Went with a 10 here and they're perfect.

a year late :blush:
49908158496_808d6780e1_b.jpg

lol I've had like 6 opportunities to cop and I just went ehhhh I'll wait and now I want to actually buy them but no pairs at retail in a size 9 ...... goofed

By any chance, could these run small? Dunno why I slept, but that sz 13 left on ndc man...wish someone would return a pair in my sz 12... perfect for me in the normal daybreaks. Unsure if going up to sz 13 would just create more length in the toe, or more width or what. I guess I could pay resale, which I think isn't bad - haven't really checked since I deleted sx while back.

Got the citrus for basically retail off SX

They look good but are they suppose to come in wrinkled like that at the toe box? Lol

Back
Top Bottom