Nike x Undercover Daybreak

That was easy. Just copped the blue. Was thinking about getting both but I don’t need the black ones

super easy cop. Went half down on black for SNKRS and TTS for blue on the SVD raffle I won.

i knew it! easiest cop in a long while for me. The Black ones are everywhere!

7a5985c8c002846b5df84950e2e2dd1b024ac835_bv4594-001_launches_hero_landscape_1.jpg

Looking forward to seeing both in person. Only keeping one, though.

The blue adds some nice pop. Black looks clean.

Went TTS on SNKRS and hit on the blues. I am an 11 in cortez and went with an 11 in these too so lets hope it works out. Glad i copped on SNKRS because if they don't fit...they are going back.

got the blues on snkrs but black sold out but mrporter still got both in practically fsr so got the black pair from there - 3% cashback via ebates too

That video has been posted before and is not helpful. No offense but we all kinda want to know sizing info and she says she normally wears a 6 or 6.5 in mens and got a mens size 7 and they kinda fit big.....like ok....??? thats not helpful at all

That video has been posted before and is not helpful. No offense but we all kinda want to know sizing info and she says she normally wears a 6 or 6.5 in mens and got a mens size 7 and they kinda fit big.....like ok....??? thats not helpful at all

lol i posted the video more for eye candy lol. but she said her friends who got their pair went tts and it fit well.

this guy also says tts

Got mine today via SNKRS Pass. Materials are awesome, I was afraid the heel counter was going to be flimsy but it feel very sturdy. Long haired suede is definitely a nice touch.

Back
Top Bottom