Nike x Undercover Daybreak

untitled.png
thoughts?

I saw more colorways like a green/red but dunno if they were fake. While that heel looks amazing I wonder if it elongates the shoes too much. Looks great though will try to cop the blue version

scared to enter a bunch of raffles and ending up with more pairs than I need. Thinking these may end up like the Cav Empt 95s. Thoughts?

I was thinking the same thing. I already entered SNS for both pairs. I think that might be enough, lol.

scared to enter a bunch of raffles and ending up with more pairs than I need. Thinking these may end up like the Cav Empt 95s. Thoughts?
i feel the same way...but I been doing the ones where payment is required after winning...just to give myself a better chance

Let this release remain more low key than Sacai drop. I'll take as many pairs as possible, considering I took L's left and right for the Sacais.

These go harder imho. And Takahashi is a long time fashion icon in Japan and has done collabs with Nike in the past. He's very well respected. I like the simplistic colorways and sharp lines. Hope people sleep on these

Wanted the Citron pair....but will settle for royal blue. Def wanted Sacais more but these are by no means ugly. Love the daybreak but if you put them next to the sacai's id take the sacais.

All that being said....lets hope for a smooth drop...this thread is low key so maybe we get lucky?

I want the black and white pair. Does anyone know if you can add a Nike gift card to the SNKRS app?

Back
Top Bottom