Nike x UNDFTD “Bring Back” Pack

For you guys with shipping confirmations, where are they shipping out of? California?

Last edited:
This was such a surprise release, I truly never would have imagined Nike and Undefeated releasing these to the public...ever!

I have always considered myself an LA shoe head guy, and Undefeated really put LA on the map pretty early in this generation of collecting. I honestly can't believe its been 10 years since the 40 or so pairs were originally made and distributed to Undefeated's family and friends.

I simply love these shoes and especially what they represent to me, Undefeated and LA.

Thanks to Alex and the always awesome Undefeated staff.

I put my pair on as soon as I got home and wore them smiling all day.
Swoshmn sighting.

Same Swoshman that threw a house party and someone jacked your Premes?

just reactivated my account....can not believe this is only 8 pages long...boy times have changed in the sneaker game

expected a crazy line when i went to get these but it wasn't too bad...guess there wasn't that much time to build hype. i hope it's as low key as this if and when they start with retro sbs.

Yessir.
mean.gif
Feels like 2004 in here...

All we need is a Sha77erS7ar, RioRancho & Ktown sighting....

joined a year late before u og's, but yes i feel the nostalgia.

i still cant believe this thread doesnt have 100s of pages

joined a year late before u og's, but yes i feel the nostalgia.

i still cant believe this thread doesnt have 100s of pages

The shoes are just to plain for people to be going that crazy. I sat on the page for 10 minutes contemplating if I should get them because I love UNDFTD, then smacked myself and said their ALL WHITE for 150 bucks shipped. :x

yea i feel u.

i guess its just the golden age of simple colorways that made me want these.

also the undftd brand represents so much.

not to sound liek an elitist but.

it was all about supreme, undftd, huf, & stussy ya know?

it was so cool that they brought these back.

i just find it hard to justify paying the resell at this point

Swoshmn sighting.

Same Swoshman that threw a house party and someone jacked your Premes?

Yup, same me. Whoever it was ignored a computer, ~$300 in cash, and a variety of other things, but went through the 40 or so pairs of shoes in my room at the time and jacked my White Supremes. The craziest part is, I had worn them for the first time that day, to a Supreme release actually - but took them off and put them away for my party because I didn't want people stepping on them. Still crazy to me that someone did that.

Yup, same me. Whoever it was ignored a computer, ~$300 in cash, and a variety of other things, but went through the 40 or so pairs of shoes in my room at the time and jacked my White Supremes. The craziest part is, I had worn them for the first time that day, to a Supreme release actually - but took them off and put them away for my party because I didn't want people stepping on them. Still crazy to me that someone did that.

OMG I remember reading that story back in the day lol.

I feel for you homie...

If memory serves me correctly, your a sz 13.... Finding Preme Lows in anything above an 11 is hard as efff....

Back
Top Bottom