Nike Zoom BB vs Nike Zoom BB II

I never had the BB, but i just picked up the BB2 and its a great. Like McDonald would say, " I'm loving it!!"
tongue.gif

Bump, anyone wanna chime in? Nike.com has the BB's $10 more expensive than the BB II's. I found that sort of odd. Anyone have both pairs? I need somenew balling shoes and I'm stuck between BB, BBII, or the Huarache 2K8's.

Apparently the II has better heel cushioning and I has a tighter fitting upper.

I've only tried the first one however.

-fit: BB 2 is wider in the forefoot than the BB. the BB 2 feels very natural when playing. it almost seems as though im not wearing shoes. they really workwith your foot while running and jumping. after playing in mine about 10 times, i have almost no creasing in them.

-cushioning: as previously stated, the BB 2 feels better in the heel than the BB.

-ankle support: even though the BB laced up higher, the top lace on the BB 2 is similar to the one on the lebron 4. it just does not let your ankle move orroll either way. ive come down a couple times awkwardly and would have normally sprained my ankle but the shoes just wouldnt allow it.

overall, i really like the BB 2. when i first tried it on i wasnt that impressed because it felt kinda awkward, but i figured i would give them a shot anywayand they are much better suited for me than the BB.

What size would I need in the bb II? I am a 13.5, but able to go up to 14 in lebrons. Would I be able to get away with a 14 in them? Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom