Nike Zoom Flight Five OG black/blue/white colorway

Now that I have your attention... No there are no plans for these to rerelease that I am aware of. but maybe we can get a little thread going to let Nike know how overdue this retro is...
26C62A64-61B2-46FA-BB90-867174E631A7.png

BED46FE8-5D1A-4F7D-AE21-5A26BCC35BE5.jpeg

ABA6EFEF-5729-4D73-BE86-00D7479B0155.jpeg

Cruel. Cruel.

This and the correct Flightposite 1 in the gold color way are long over due.

I'm DEFINITELY in for a retro. Still have my white/blue OG pair!! The basketball track spike.

90s Nike basketball design and innovation was so disgustingly ahead of their time it just makes me sad right now cause we'll likely never see that again.

We have to pray for Nike to retro these shoes. They usually don't. Then when they do it's a poor replica of what you knew it originally was.

Then the shape is so bastardized you just throw in the towel and stick to Googling "OG" pics like an old geezer.

never had a chance to own the black ones. only had the OG white navy which cost 24.99. foot containment at it's best.

One of the best performing shoes of that time, IMO. A correct retro version definitely needs to be done ASAP.

I was devastated when my pods got scratched up when I had the og. Same thing with the hawk flights

Back
Top Bottom