Nike Zoom Freak 3

I bought four pairs of the cream sickles, absolutely love this color way

Are you gonna wear a pair on each hand too?

1632089026529.gif

I’m ready for these to be back up on NBY!

Yeah, these GR’s ain’t it for me. This style calls for something super obnoxious with the CW’s. After watching that Wu doc on Hulu, I may just make some that look like killer bee’s.

Yeah, these GR’s ain’t it for me. This style calls for something super obnoxious with the CW’s. After watching that Wu doc on Hulu, I may just make some that look like killer bee’s.

The first colorway was peach and aqua blue, exactly what “Super Obnoxious” colorway are you thinking about on the color spectrum?

1632097406647.jpeg

1632097504413.gif

Finally had a chance to see them in person. The materials, especially the front toe box felt really cheap. I keep hearing that they’re good performers but I have a lot of kicks I haven’t even used to ball in. Gonna wait for major disco to cop. I’ve been able to get most of my freaks 1 & 2’s for almost 50% off.

Finally got around to wearing them for indoor basketball, played for ~2 hours. (Creamsicle colorway for reference)
Sizing - I went a half size down, tried them in both TTS and half size down and felt that the TTS ran long.
Traction - Decent amount of slippage but I’m hopeful it’ll improve once the rubber gets broken in. FWIW, the court I played on wasn’t the cleanest. Will follow up after a few more runs.
Support - Did not experience any lack of lateral stability from the design of the shoe. Foot felt locked in and stuck on the insole (in a good way). Strap does nothing.
Cushioning - Nothing crazy but it did its job. Again, will probably know more once the materials are broken in.

Media Days on ShoePalace

Back
Top Bottom