Nike Zoom Freak 3

Got mine

IMG_20210929_145038.jpg

They look nice but the materials, especially the toe box felt flimsy to me. I’m planning on getting a few pairs though. I’m just waiting until they hit heavy disco. I’ve been able to get all my freak 2s for & 50% off minus the all letter bros ($89). Hopefully I can do the same with these 3s.
100% you'll be able to get them really cheap. If they were ever gonna fly off the shelves it would have been after that playoff performance he just put in.

Did the White/Clear Emerald not drop at Footlocker? Could have sworn they were on the calendar for a while but seemed to disappear now

Ok, nothing special - cushioning is good, fit is good, traction on decent courts is good but not good for outdoors. Reminds me of early KD shoes - enough tech to be a sig but nothing that blows you away.

Wow so what cushioning is good? That’s good to hear.
Surprisingly not many reviews of these and the reviews are all over the place. Some saying the shoe is unstable.
Are they are fun shoe to play in ? The other Freaks were even though the cushioning was rough.

Wow so what cushioning is good? That’s good to hear.
Surprisingly not many reviews of these and the reviews are all over the place. Some saying the shoe is unstable.
Are they are fun shoe to play in ? The other Freaks were even though the cushioning was rough.

This is my first pair of Freaks and yeah, I think they are really fun. For reference I put the Puma Clyde All Pro and the Curry 8 n that same “fun” category - just a shoe that plays well and I like it.
On the cushioning, I’m around 220 lbs so the zoom in the forefoot feels like it compresses and springs back quick, like the Jordan 34 or Zoom Rise/BB NXT. The heel is a soft foam (feels like good cushlon) but I can already feel it breaking down some.

Back
Top Bottom