Nike Zoom Kobe III Black-Maize First Look

NobleKane,

If I were on fire and I were in the desert, I wouldn't even want you to urinate on me. In fact, I wouldn't even want you to blow in my direction, to try and blow out the flames.

That is how I feel about anything that comes from, then around you.

In fact, Kobe Bryant had better hope that you are not seen wearing any of his sig stuff, for that may contribute to poor...wait! :wow:
eek.gif

We know how the ZK1 did, but how are those ZKII's doing? Do ya' think that the III's are gonna do any better???
:nerd:
nerd.gif

Quote:
If I were on fire and I were in the desert, I wouldn't even want you to urinate on me. In fact, I wouldn't even want you to blow in my direction, to try and blow out the flames.
:wow:
eek.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
FS DS Size 12 Zoom Vick 1, Kobe All Star 2k5, & Nike Air Max2 Tempo Retro: pm or email at [email protected]
[/quote]

Quote:
Just as someone posted earlier... Undftd had a qs raffle of sorts. The way it worked was people lined up for about 200 kobe t-shirts. The shirts were blind packaged. There were 16 shirts w/ a gold print... the rest were gray.
<b>be ROGUE and DTA live AWOL<b>​

aye by the way, what is the first colorway on these? the black/maize look putrid...
FS DS Size 12 Zoom Vick 1, Kobe All Star 2k5, & Nike Air Max2 Tempo Retro: pm or email at [email protected]

"guy is totally obsessed with hating on ANYTHing that has to do with kobe bryant."

And then you said....

..."you take the internet way too serious dude"

You defend Kobe as if he pays 4 your Paxil prescription.

People like you will always say something like this, when you are backed into a corner by facts.

The ZK1 was ugly, then sold like dog crap at a bake sale...
The ZK2 IS ugly as well, then is selling like Kobe is making the pitch himself...
And now you have this monstrosity...

You are the one who's "mad". There has almost been a complete rejection of Nike and Kobe Bryant sig shoes in the U.S, with Cali being the only exception. I am HAPPY :D
happy.gif
about that, just to know that this upsets people just...like...you.

Bravo to my comrades in arms!

If Nike released a black/red version of this shoe they would be perfect for the next Spiderman movie.

Mr Jack Johnson (to NobleKane):
"guy is totally obsessed with hating on ANYTHing that has to do with kobe bryant."

And then you said....

..."you take the internet way too serious dude"

You defend Kobe as if he pays 4 your Paxil prescription.
True story.

And Kane: 'coach booty'?

Unnecessary, and you know it. I don't see him taking any personal attacks on you, but you throw out this 'coach booty' foolishness?

Tsk, tsk, tsk.
4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

pleeeasse add more maize!! do it nike!
TeamLakersLoyalty is a beautiful thing
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Quote:
You defend Kobe as if he pays 4 your Paxil prescription
:rofl:
roll.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

Quote:
People like you will always say something like this, when you are backed into a corner by facts.

Facts? all i see you spewing out is opinions.

Quote:
You are the one who's "mad". There has almost been a complete rejection of Nike and Kobe Bryant sig shoes in the U.S, with Cali being the only exception. I am HAPPY about that, just to know that this upsets people just...like...you.

See here is where you lose all reality. NOBODY CARES if this shoe sells or not. That is except for you. See, nobody gets paid if a nike kobe or whatever sells or doesnt. Point blank. nike sales mean SQUAT to us. but yet.......nothing more sad than the next couple of lines such as:

Quote:
There has almost been a complete rejection of Nike and Kobe Bryant sig shoes in the U.S, with Cali being the only exception. I am HAPPY about that,

uh.....you see....uh where....ummm people might think you are a little um for kinder words "strange"?

Quote:
but you throw out this 'coach booty' foolishness?
:wow:
eek.gif

tsk tsk? only if a coach hubie actually existed but a coach hubie doesnt exist unless you are talking about Hubie Brown...

are you trying to tell me we go around perserving banned members previous names?

for all we know mr jack johnson could be any other anti kobe/anti nike member from the past correct?

I did NOT address mr jack johnson. it was HE who addressed me and told me that if he were on fire, he would not want me to pee on him...

Quote:
NobleKane,

Quote:
True story.
[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]

NobleKane:
Quote:
NobleKane,

Quote:
True story.
now you are co signing with this mr jack johnson? tsk...tsk...
Right is right and wrong is wrong, regardless of who said it. I'm no Kobe fan (and you know that), but if the man said, "Iced tea on a hot summer day is a wonderful thing," I'd co-sign with him.

And Hubie was right.

And when I say 'Hubie', you know good and damn well who we're talking about.

Like you know nothing about banned names.
laugh.gif

No need to defend yourself by responding back about why you said what you said, because the thread's not about you. And there's no need to respond with your opinion on why Hubie Johnson doesn't like the shoes, because his opinion needs no explanation. The thread is about the shoe.

Keep it that way.

P.S. Way to man up and just realize that the 'coach booty' comment was out of line and unprovoked. Good job.
ohwell.gif

P.P.S. Don't defend that either. It's not worth it. I mean, if you take the internet pretty seriously then... yeah, it'd be worth it.
4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

A member banned over an embedded audio file can still be more in the wrong than a member banned for blatant, incessant trolling/troublemaking.

:wink:
wink.gif
4L8O15S16T23!42

somebody, some rapper, any sports writer, shoe store boy, skateboarder, pee wee football player, Oprah Winfrey ... anyone please don't let Kobe ever, ever take the floor wit these

put a stop to it

call Nike, call the Lakers tell him to never lace this shoe up

this shoe is horri-bad-astrosh-disgust-beat-trash-expe-ala-docious

this shoe should be used to catch crawfish or something

someone please put a stop to this

Mr Jack Johnson your retared and you must be a kobe hater

ZK1's were beautiful
Zk2's are beautiful
and Zk3's are :stoneface

TEAM LAKERS
1949-1950-1952-1953-1954-1972-1980-1982-1985-1987-1988-2000-2001-2002​

^^^

Hahahaha he said ******ed hahaha that's a good 1. But its not nice. Edit ur post... Lol
NIKE Talking Since
'94

I like tha shoe but, PATENT ON THA TOE PLEASE!!!!
Park in a driveway, and drive in a parkway?!?!? WHA?!?!? I think I'll just take "Flight"!!!

Definitely not feelin that crap.
TEAM MICHIGAN
5 Great Lakes, 2 Peninsulas, One Pulse.
* NT Detective *

Back
Top Bottom