Nike Zoom Kobe III Black-Maize First Look

these are actually hot fiya :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
Underground king effecting the masses
TEAM CLEVELAND​
The City's Missing piece

MPLS colorway is right for me. The shoes are ugly as anything but that's why I like them.
COOK # 45
get fit.

I am not really a big KOBE fan, but I really like the shoes Nike designed for him. Especially the Kobe II's, the performances and the design of both the sheaths and the strengths are impeccable. I don't doubt that the III's will be a great basketball shoe, but as for the looks it looks like trash and doesn't look like a signature shoe. It just looks like someone just threw something together last minute and not that much thought was put into in IMO. Very disappointed after the past two releases. :smh:
smh.gif

ditch the swoosh on the heel and put kobe's logo and i'm sold.
shoes for sale sz 10.5
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."
KOBE BRYANT​

The popularity of luxury items, and then the collecting of shoes, all depends on the economic conditions of where you live. If people have money to waste, they will spend that money on frivilous items such as footwear.

That said, I don't care if the economy is weak or strong, the ZKIII is flat out hilarious, and not in a good way. All of this "performance" talk is just crap! It's a weak attempt to motivate people into giving these things a spin. Well, it aint gonna work. If history tells us anything, it is that ugly is NOT good when it comes to people and their feet.

I know that my opinion of what looks good is subjective. But with Kobe's name on that thing, and then with the look of the shoe itself, if I were in charge of Nike, heads would be rolling very soon.

Hubie, this may be the first time ever where I can co-sign one of your posts. I'm at a loss for words...
Check out the video for "Starlite"Ink is My Drink. Hip-Hop Ain't Dead Yet...

it looks like a good sig shoe for kobe: he causes so much controversy, either you like it or you hate it.

However, just like every single sig shoe that is critiqued on NT, the proof of the shoe design's success will not be decided by pictures, but actual individual wear.

just a warning to keep your objectivity and be aware of the bandwagon effect this early in the process so it won't bias your actual take on the shoe when you see it and try it on in person.

is this going to be a spring release like the last two so as not to over lap with lebron machine or is this going to be a fall release. they look pretty far in the deisgn this past may its september now. hopefully someone has the information.

those don't look too bad imo...to each its own
TEAM WASHINGTON WIZARDS
Arenas-Stevenson-Butler-Jamison-Haywood
One Team, One Goal!​

Looks like a fruit bowl.
teamdecepticon​
T R A N S F O R M E R S
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp "From the sky to the sea, they will fear and respect me."

@cpp, i like them, you dont have to. thats cool too. but id like to know cuz ill spend my money that i earned to purchase them.

Intersante.

To me the design cues resemble the scales/skin of a black mamba. I like em'. Definately have to put them on and give them a try.
D
Representing the North Seattle area

i don't know why but i really like these
SANDIEGOCHARGERS
S A C R A M E N T O K I N G S

Quote:
is this going to be a spring release like the last two so as not to over lap with lebron machine or is this going to be a fall release. they look pretty far in the deisgn this past may its september now. hopefully someone has the information.

12/26 release on the first color...

JM
"I am making a comment by not making a comment," [Hank] Aaron told The Associated Press on Monday.

THESE LOOK LIKE WAFFLE SNEAKERS

these shoes are making me hungry LOL

look like someone missed breakfast LOL

these are Ugly beyond repair
just plain ugly

im hoping the 12/26 isnt like the quickstrike of the zk1s on xmas day two years ago
TeamLakersLoyalty is a beautiful thing
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Back
Top Bottom