Nike Zoom Kobe IV ID Thread

Damn, when are these going to be up again? I've been trying all yesterday and this morning, and it keeps saying sold out. WTH??!

Damn. I thought they were up for good. They were available for about 15 minutes while I was looking yesterday.

Anyway, I probably should not have called them ******s. I'm sure they work very hard. I was just trying to exaggerate my point. Still, quality controlneeds to be fixed bc this hurts the Nike brand.

So far, this is the response I gotten from a live chat with Nike:

Chat Dialog
Michael: Hi, my name is Michael. How may I help you?
HT: Hi Michael, can you tell me if Nike ID will limit the Kobe IV or will it be available to the public?
Michael: It is available to the public currently.
HT: Everytime I try to create my shoe, it keeps telling me it has been sold out for today
Michael: Before 2/1 we limited orders to 24 orders, symbolizing Kobe's number.
Michael: Yes, this is a VERY hot and popular shoe.
Michael: The demand for this shoe is through the roof.
Michael: After 2/1 we ramped up production, but there is still a limit on how many orders we can take daily.
Michael: Otherwise, we'd have literally probably thousands of orders.
HT: Wow...thats good to know.
HT: Do I have to keep trying to create my shoe and try to add to cart until it lets me?
Michael: You should also know that NIKEiD replenishes its site EVERYDAY from 12-1pm PST.
Michael: Yes.
HT: Great. I appreciate your help Michael.
Michael: So within this hour, if they have not already NIKEiD will reload the site.
Michael: Its really just luck of the draw to catch that "window" when we load it.
Michael: Are you satisfied with the resolution I've provided today?
HT: Yes. Thank you much.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can't wait to get my next pair in...with a boston theme for the red sox...can't wait for the season, spring training soon!!!! I can rock em with mynew belt i got at tuckerblair.com to match the navy and red with the lobsters..andmy pedroia jersey for sure.

Yeah, I think its like the Air Max IDs a while back. If there are soo many orders, they have to say "sold out today" to keep up with production. Orelse orders will take 2 and 3 months.

*checks NikeID*

actually theyre up now.

sneakerPlay_03_07.jsp

They are available right now. I just ordered my pair.

Its simple, but for me and the bball court.

SWEET! I was able to FINALLY place an order. I had a few customs, but I finally decided on my Stormtrooper inspired design. They will go well with the new EckoStormtrooper hoodie I just got.

Here they are, simple yet sweet.
b183077237.jpg

I also made these Penny 1 / Orlando Magic inspired ones. I'm prob guna cop next depending on how well the Stormtrooper ones come out.

b183077233.jpg

So what everyone is telling me is that I need to wait till midnight every night to purchase a pair? Is that 9 pm west coast then? Or are they gonna be past the24 pairs per day thing?

well it's 0110 pst and i get this email about zkiv iD "additional pairs now available: customize your own." i wonder if the limit is truelylifted...haha

I'm pretty sure you can return them no prob.

I was forced to buy what was in my cart yesterday cause it wouldn't let me edit them after they sold out...the Nike rep I spoke to said that I could sendthem back for a full refund if I was unhappy....

I won't be unhappy though.
smokin.gif

Yeah, yesterday I tried all day, and ended up being able to cop around 10pm EST last night.

Heya everyone ... just wanted to share my work ...

Here's my "Air Kobe IV"

img1382vn1.jpg

I'll post the other ones soon, although they didn't come out as expected.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

Heya everyone ... just wanted to share my work ...

Here's my "Air Kobe IV"

I'll post the other ones soon, although they didn't come out as expected.
eyes.gif

fail. lets see that shaat!

Those are pretty fresh. Have that blacktoe AJ I feel to them.

Igotthatfire, How long did it take you to get them from the time you placed the order?

Back
Top Bottom