Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 123 54.7%
  • No

Votes: 102 45.3%

• Total voters
anyone know if there's been any whispers of a Kobe V retro?

1's came out this year, at least 1 color way of the 4;s so far... need to know

anyone know if there's been any whispers of a Kobe V retro?

1's came out this year, at least 1 color way of the 4;s so far... need to know

I don’t see how Nike can protro/correct a perfect shoe. The 5s can’t get any better.

V's are probably my favorite Kobe, although I liked the VI a lot too.

I wouldn't mind seeing a regular herringbone traction pattern and a full forefoot zoom bag, as opposed to the met bag.

There's only one Nike bball shoe I've ever played in that I couldn't think of anything to change, and that's the Zoom BB.

holy ****, never wear them is back?

nike can make the 4s more stable in the forefoot imo - they felt a bit higher off the ground than the 5 and 6

they can also give the 5s a bigger zoom air bag in the heel - the heel in my aways bottomed out during ball

Haha. Sup NikeTalk. Had to lurk on it's birthday.

I agree with the bigger air bag... but the heel was so narrow, I wonder how that would work/lay out.

What if they gave the 5s an NXT 360 upper?

Haha. Sup NikeTalk. Had to lurk on it's birthday.

I agree with the bigger air bag... but the heel was so narrow, I wonder how that would work/lay out.

What if they gave the 5s an NXT 360 upper?

Colorblocking would take a hit with a flyknit upper. Wouldn’t mind more ventilation somehow though.

Im close to buying a brand new pair on inlines but people wilding $250+ for these and no ones buying em.

someone find me a 10.5/11 for $150, that's what they're worth if you somehow held onto Kobe basketball shoes this long

66EE650B-9EF6-4A51-86F9-E6E165804A12.jpeg
Ready for 2019

Back
Top Bottom