Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 123 54.7%
  • No

Votes: 102 45.3%

• Total voters
I really don’t know which one I like the most between jade, purple, and black.

Black pair had some glue I just peeled off with my nail.

I definitely do want the orange pair. But I’m not in a rush to get it.

Most of them not even in here anymore

They ran out like
0J0NHEo.gif

Got my Black Mamba’s in today as well, co-sign that they look better in person. Not sure if going to wear for casual or hoop... keeping them DS for now.

The black mambas came in today. I went half up from my TTS with these and that was definitely the way to go for me personally! My hyper jades and firs were TTS. Now I need to figure out what to do with the hyper jades...

Looking forward to hooping in the mambas Friday morning!

The black mambas came in today. I went half up from my TTS with these and that was definitely the way to go for me personally! My hyper jades and firs were TTS. Now I need to figure out what to do with the hyper jades...

Looking forward to hooping in the mambas Friday morning!

What size?

Like a few others in here that mentioned, these look better in person. I plan to swap the laces myself from time to time depending on the fit. Here are a few shots I got from today, a few requested some on foot shots. I plan to get some on court foot shots as well...

Kobe 4 Protro Undefeated Black-1.jpg

Kobe 4 Protro Undefeated Black-3.jpg

Kobe 4 Protro Undefeated Black-4.jpg

Kobe 4 Protro Undefeated Black-5.jpg

Kobe 4 Protro Undefeated Black-6.jpg

Kobe 4 Protro Undefeated Black-7.jpg

Bit the bullet on the black pair for $220 on GOAT, size 9. $24 over retail plus tax here in California. Just happy to have completed the pack. Now I gotta chill until the Protro Chaos 5s come out.

Back
Top Bottom