Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 123 54.7%
  • No

Votes: 102 45.3%

• Total voters
2B6F9F7C-FDC2-4D4B-A9FF-52C75EE021DC.png

First Kobe 4 Ever

Yeah all sizes available. I was the only person who walked in at 10am when they opened.

Wow, good to hear. No one really wants this CW. But I can understand why they dropped it given it's All Star weekend in Charlotte.

Yeah, no one really cared for the colorway. The kobe 4 model though is nostalgic for me. I actually had these and wore them casually back then once they turned to beaters I played Ball in them til the they ripped apart. The best Kobe shoe of the entire kobe line.

Just trying them on at the store right now I said WOW! This shoe changed the game. First low top high performance shoe in the league. Amazing!

No one is gonna want the 4s unless they are super limited. 90% of the og colorways were in outlets. Same with the 1-7. Wasn’t until the 8 that Kobe’s caught on somewhat main stream. The 1s already repeating history, these will too. Better for actual fans we will be able to get for cheap.

Yeah, no one really cared for the colorway. The kobe 4 model though is nostalgic for me. I actually had these and wore them casually back then once they turned to beaters I played Ball in them til the they ripped apart. The best Kobe shoe of the entire kobe line.

Just trying them on at the store right now I said WOW! This shoe changed the game. First low top high performance shoe in the league. Amazing!

Same here....except the only ones I wore casually were the MLKs...I LOVED that cw...regret giving it up...hope those come back but I doubt it.

can't wait to get a fresh new pair

No one is gonna want the 4s unless they are super limited. 90% of the og colorways were in outlets. Same with the 1-7. Wasn’t until the 8 that Kobe’s caught on somewhat main stream. The 1s already repeating history, these will too. Better for actual fans we will be able to get for cheap.

True...I'm thinking the only ones that will be problems will be the Undefeated ones when they drop...any collaboration will incite the resellers

For those going 1/2 size up...was it a width thing? Length is okay?

Bought my usual 14 and I didn't even see if they had a 15, just in case.

Im a true 9.5. I had to go half size up for the width & length of the shoe. I honestly could have gone true to size but the half size up (10) just fit better a lil bit of extra toe room and just fit better overall. The true size I felt had my toes being pinched a lil bit.

so is it conformed full length zoom? just saw some other sneaker website with people posting their cop (from Euro) and claimed heel zoom only.
do not know who to trust.

so is it conformed full length zoom? just saw some other sneaker website with people posting their cop (from Euro) and claimed heel zoom only.
do not know who to trust.
I'd like to say it's full length zoom like the initial press release stated. But we'll never know until someone cuts them open

Back
Top Bottom