Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 123 54.7%
  • No

Votes: 102 45.3%

• Total voters
Got through on the teal pair this morning in my size 9. Stoked because that was one of the ones I really wanted. First choice was purple, but was too afraid to add it to the cart while in queue since I didn't wanna be greedy and have to redo if it went oos and end up with nothing. Might have to turn to resell for it, but will wait for prices to drop once people receive their pairs

impossible to hit restocks when I keep getting thrown into queue. Plus I tried removing the stock_problems in the link, but it just gives me a 404. Then I'm still waiting in queue. Retail purple would've been nice

I feel like Undefeated had a ton of pairs today, but I'm just not seeing that translate to the resale sites and eBay. I thought for sure prices would drop after the release today and they have been all going up...

All undefetaed stores did FCFS at 2pm PST for the leftover pairs .
They had a ton of purple left

All undefetaed stores did FCFS at 2pm PST for the leftover pairs .
They had a ton of purple left

REALLY!!!!......they should have put more up on the site then SMH, least give people a chance who can't get to the store...just need a 9.5 in purps SMH

REALLY!!!!......they should have put more up on the site then SMH, least give people a chance who can't get to the store...just need a 9.5 in purps SMH
Yup fcfs at 2pm.
But you need to walk out with it and it has to be your size. They have a measuring tape to measure your foot. They had FSR too

Yup fcfs at 2pm.
But you need to walk out with it and it has to be your size. They have a measuring tape to measure your foot. They had FSR too

:rofl: That must of been a site to see. People trying to not crease or get them dirty so they can sell as Ds.

Not all stores pulled out the foot measuring tool. La Brea made you show them the size of the shoe you were wearing.

Imagine if they had released instead... so much nicer

Attachments

• 3476FA73-D417-4011-AA9C-5DF9FEB2340E.jpeg
    3476FA73-D417-4011-AA9C-5DF9FEB2340E.jpeg
    252.1 KB · Views: 126
Well then I guess u can't really say u want them badly huh lol
I really can I believe me I do lol. I plan on wearing this making them a depreciating asset.....something we should never over pay for (looks outside at my car lol)

Back
Top Bottom