Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 123 54.7%
  • No

Votes: 102 45.3%

• Total voters
Nike-Kobe-4-Gradient-Home.jpg

Nike-Kobe-4-Gradient-Away.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-4-four-rings-concord-midwest-gold-041525_1.jpg

Nike-Kobe-4-MPLS.jpg

Let's go, Nike.

Not feeling any of the Undefeated pairs, guess I’m in the minority though. Glad those who really wanted them were able to cop.

Wouldn’t mind a pair of POP’s to wear casually, didn’t want to ruin the icy soles on the CD’s just walking around in them. If they ever go on sale around $100, I’ll definitely pick up a pair then

Anyone think of if I go to the store either Santa Monica or la brea really want spurs and lakers color I’ll have a shot to unclaimed pairs.

Prices wont dip on these pairs.
You gotta realize that Chinese people love Kobe, and they're willing to drop money to collect his shoes, since it wasn't readily available to them.

Prices wont dip on these pairs.
You gotta realize that Chinese people love Kobe, and they're willing to drop money to collect his shoes, since it wasn't readily available to them.
That’s not true. The undftd Kobe 1s don’t go for too much resell and those were way harder to get. Most people like the 1s over 4s. These prices should dip once the hype dies down and other heat drops.

These stores find new ways to ho the customer every release.

Some people don't want to spend an absurd amount and then have to eat granola and water until their next pay day.
Then my post is valid.....you dont want them that badly.

Let me step in for my man sanzz and say that I think he means the cws of the undefeated protros, the 1s are better. I feel like most ppl agree in that area. But I know for sure I'm in the minority when it comes to liking the actual model of the 1 more than the 4. The 4 seems like a basic model to me a few Nike shoes look close like the kd 3 and what not. But yeah 4s cws **** on the 1 outside of undftd.

Then my post is valid.....you dont want them that badly.

I don't. They're just shoes. Move on to the next release. If you want to max out your credit cards and make yourselves feel better by claiming you got a steal do you. There's a reason why the big resale shops offer financing for sneakers now. It's a hobby most people can't afford to begin with.

Back
Top Bottom