Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 123 54.7%
  • No

Votes: 102 45.3%

• Total voters
2AB6B4F1-54E0-49E5-BAAF-B8812A76B72B.jpeg

Arrived today with no extras from undefeated. Sticker woulda been nice at least but happy to have these for retail.

Hey fellas, what is good price for the whole pack. I offered a guy on eBay $1100 for the pack and he said yes. I’m just thinking these might drop in price later. I’m a little hesitant to drop $1100 on shoes but I’m sure i spent way more than that on shoes these past few months.
Thanks in advance.

I'd be hesitant to buy from ebay now, $1k no less and with services like Goat/Sx is better/safer. What size? So can compare the prices on mentioned apps.

Why pay for whole pack when ppl are supposedly getting single pairs for retail & less

Sooo I should wait a little bit before copping?

All pairs haven’t shipped right?

its 4 pairs of sneakers and also people also sitting on a bunch of stuff too. Kobe sneakers not the ones to hold

Talked with a rep this morning, she just gave me a generic response saying order volume is high and just to stay patient, and also the charge appeared back on my credit card statement this morning, lezzzzzzzzgoooooooooo.
Got the same response for my pack order from Friday, meanwhile everyone and their momma already received theirs.

Mine have shipped but not delivery to northeast until mid next week.. take it for what’s its worth

Ups label was created 27th and just left Cali 29th

Back
Top Bottom