Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 123 54.7%
  • No

Votes: 102 45.3%

• Total voters
07F6E3DF-5321-4EBC-B172-0180C29D4781.jpeg

Kobe protro 5 is reportedly feb 2020
Hope so. Just need confirmation of the Chaos and it’s a wrap.
Glad there’s nothing on my radar till 11s in December. It’s going to be 2-3 pairs of those, 2 pairs of OG Jordan Vs and four pairs of Chaos (if they come) in short succession.

Never tried them but have heard traction on the 5 was pretty average and durability was poor. People rave about the fit though.

Never tried them but have heard traction on the 5 was pretty average and durability was poor. People rave about the fit though.

Traction wasn’t as good as the IV but it was still really good. Dont remember durability being an issue. Durability wasn’t an issue back then on any b-ball shoes. Nike wasn’t cheaping out on the rubber yet.

Traction wasn’t as good as the IV but it was still really good. Dont remember durability being an issue. Durability wasn’t an issue back then on any b-ball shoes. Nike wasn’t cheaping out on the rubber yet.
Not outsole rubbers but the uppers. Even the 8 and X the upper would rip near the swoosh

The 5s biggest downfall is the fuse. Just too thin.

Not outsole rubbers but the uppers. Even the 8 and X the upper would rip near the swoosh

Yeah the uppers ripped on 5s. In a logical world a protro 5 would solve that issue. Updating and improving shoes shouldn’t only be seen as making adjustments to the cushioning and some minor changes to uppers. If there was a real weakness to the OG, fixing it should be a top priority. I know I’m dreaming, though, with the way Nike operates.

Back
Top Bottom