Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 123 54.7%
  • No

Votes: 102 45.3%

• Total voters
This is mostly why I can’t get down with them, if they work for others then that’s great.
6C7672EE-D232-44C2-B12A-E34B902EA81C.png

Way better cushioning setups out there than this, and the traction is just okay at best. Of course if Nike switches it up then that’s different, but right now I’m operating under the assumption that the 5‘s that release will be pretty similar to the originals.
Regardless of your opinion, I’ve had pretty much all Kobe’s that have released since and plenty other models

Haven’t came across anything better than those yet

Ok but there have obviously been better cushioning and tractions.

Again I haven't tried but the supposed magic of the 5 seems to be the fit/lockdown.

Excited for them to drop!

Last edited:
Zoom air in the forefoot and heel is pretty good. I like it better than the one zoom bag/foam combo that most sigs minus lebron and kd come with

Regardless of your opinion, I’ve had pretty much all Kobe’s that have released since and plenty other models

Haven’t came across anything better than those yet
Regardless of my opinion...right, because yours is the only one that matters on this site LOL

Regardless of my opinion...right, because yours is the only one that matters on this site LOL
never said that, my opinion of course.

thats like saying all shoes with FLZ are the best when really, that isn't the case. You don't see many people claiming many Lebrons or KD's as the best basketball shoes they've ever worn or even in the top 5 and recently a lot of those had FLZ

these proto 4's are great and they only have zoom air in the heel, better than anything recent I've worn in awhile. anyone who's actually worn them and gotten use out of them can confirm they perform great even without the FLZ or forefoot zoom

never said that, my opinion of course.

thats like saying all shoes with FLZ are the best when really, that isn't the case. You don't see many people claiming many Lebrons or KD's as the best basketball shoes they've ever worn or even in the top 5 and recently a lot of those had FLZ

these proto 4's are great and they only have zoom air in the heel, better than anything recent I've worn in awhile. anyone who's actually worn them and gotten use out of them can confirm they perform great even without the FLZ or forefoot zoom
Okay fair enough, but do understand when you start out a reply with “regardless of your opinion” that means you aren’t considering my point but somehow I should listen to yours? I’ve already had this same discussion with someone else, maybe you didn’t scroll back far enough to see the conversation. In the same post that you quoted I literally said if the set up of the 5’s works for others then that’s great...so I’m not sure exactly why you quoted me and went there.

BTW, I’ve own the Protro 4’s (plus the 5’s that I was commenting on, as well as tons of other Kobe’s)...and will only give my opinion on things that I can speak of from experience. Have I said anything negative about them? Not really, so relax and enjoy the rest of this holiday.

Okay fair enough, but do understand when you start out a reply with “regardless of your opinion” that means you aren’t considering my point but somehow I should listen to yours? I’ve already had this same discussion with someone else, maybe you didn’t scroll back far enough to see the conversation. In the same post that you quoted I literally said if the set up of the 5’s works for others then that’s great...so I’m not sure exactly why you quoted me and went there.

BTW, I’ve own the Protro 4’s (plus the 5’s that I was commenting on, as well as tons of other Kobe’s)...and will only give my opinion on things that I can speak of from experience. Have I said anything negative about them? Not really, so relax and enjoy the rest of this holiday.
ill admit, I did come off as a ****

my apologies

A6BE8574-3E0D-47A9-9393-E7061AC954E0.jpeg

Got extra pair 10.5, located in the bay if anyone interested.

I may be interested (I’m in Seattle) but my buddy lives in Redwood City. I have my size 10.0 jades coming tomorrow but I’m starting to worry that I need/prefer a size 10.5. These will be for hooping.

Back
Top Bottom