Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2024!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 126 55.3%
  • No

Votes: 102 44.7%

• Total voters
E0563699-4D4E-4A34-967B-98E1764B803C.jpeg

All these PE’s and no ID option. Kobe with more heat. Does anyone know what shirt Kobe is wearing in this pic?

So mini update...used the IV’s last night at my league game. Thought they were pretty solid...nice fit, very lightweight and flexible, great traction (played on clean court), and the cushion felt really balanced. I have the AD mids in my rotation as one of the few non-Zoom based alternatives and I’ll probably add these in there somewhere but mostly because of nostalgic reasons...personally I still like the 1’s better but that’s just me.

Kobe 11 elite asg had flz. Not the best colorway imo.

Love my XI ASGs, although I don't understand the big tongue thing. Definitely don't have full length zoom in them. Made me look though :rofl:

I do have 2 length zoom insoles from my XI IDs along with one full Lunar. They each have their merit but I actually think the stock zoom heel/flex lunar is best of the configurations. The full Lunar is actually pretty cool too, although I don't use it as often because I know that a Lunar heel would probably bottom out quicker.

Back to the IV, I'm still waiting out for a pair. Given how the first Protros are still sitting at outlets... I get the feeling $100 pairs will be around in a few months. In the meantime there are other kicks to break in. :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom