Nike Zoom Kobe V “Make Senseâ€

Source: http://counterkicks.com / @counterkicks

COUNTERKICKS EXCLUSIVE: Nike Zoom Kobe V "Make Sense" (4 New Colorways)

nike-catalog-2010-kobe-v-make-sense-black-yellow-counterkicks.jpg

nike-catalog-2010-kobe-v-make-sense-white-yellow-counterkicks.jpg

Counter Kicks brings you exclusive images of what's been dubbed online thus far as the "NikeZoom Kobe V Make Sense" edition. This model is remarkably close in looks to the Nike Zoom Kobe V signature shoe, sharing what looks to be the same basicoutsole, tooling, and uppers. The style is so close in fact, that we wonder whether this isn't just an early sample version of the Kobe V. It's beenhedged in the past on other websites as a "takedown" Kobe Bryant model. Whatever the case is, we are able to preview 4 new colorways of this Kobeshoe now. Continue reading for more photos.

nike-catalog-2010-kobe-v-make-sense-black-purple-counterkicks.jpg

nike-catalog-2010-kobe-v-make-sense-hornets-counterkicks.jpg

So now these are the Vs? They look different from the other thread. Pops and inlines or nice. Zoom Kobe III, IV, V threads are all on he same page wow.

So now these are the Vs? They look different from the other thread. Pops and inlines or nice. Zoom Kobe III, IV, V threads are all on he same page wow.

I like the bottom two. Confused on whether the toe area is gonna be smoothed out or like the Laker's colorway

Originally Posted by jordan vs magic

As stated in the original post, they are not the V's.

maybe these shoes are to remain as something not everyone quite gets and it's the name of it that's telling us to try to "make sense" of it.

what a letdown, looks like walking shoes and it has a pull tab? lol

easy pass

Lebron VII here I come..

I know you Bron heads are simple creatures, but slow down and re-read the first post here. It's pretty clear that the shoe pictured above IS NOT THEGENERAL RELEASE KOBE V SIGNATURE SHOE. It's a takedown, clearly. The legit V has shown up (go look at the Official Kobe V Thread) and it's not these.

Seriously. It's pretty sad how quickly everyone here with a Bron-shoe-superiority complex came in here talking on the VII. Oh, and about that: I tried theAir Max 360 BB when it dropped a few years back, and I wasn't impressed then. Putting the same outsole on a cheaper shoe with flywire instead of leatherisn't an impressive signature shoe. It's cheap and pathetic how far the Bron line has fallen since the creativity peaked in the 4.

Back
Top Bottom