Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Joined Feb 26, 2015
The week of 8/24 will have multiple releases. The shoes have already been produced. Originally supposed to start on Mamba Day, but too close to his death. The quiet restart is the Mamba Fury to see if any negative press.

Joined Mar 30, 2016
Let’s try to be a little more positive in here lol

they will be coming soon enough but y’all know Nike is trying to respect the Bryant family...

Joined Apr 19, 2005
Let’s try to be a little more positive in here lol

they will be coming soon enough but y’all know Nike is trying to respect the Bryant family...
I’m still respecting it by not counting on anything lol..I honestly don’t want a release this year other than the mamba fury drops

Joined Aug 12, 2016
A lot of these colorways they gave to players look like basic NikeID colors :nerd:
Hopefully that's an indication that it might be on NikeID :nerd:
I don't want to get my hopes up or delude myself, but I'm starting to think the same thing. If these are all true PEs, this has to the be one of the most, if not the most, PE'd shoe of all time, in terms of the variety of colorways and variety of players they've been handing them out to. And for a shoe that's only potentially going to drop at retail in a couple remaining colorways, none of which these players are wearing? Quite unusual, in my view. Not that my view means jack ****.
All I know is, if they do hit ID and I can make this alternate Chaos pair, it's going be at least a two- or three-pair problem:

buddy-hield-nike-zoom-kobe-5-protro-1-925x750.jpg

On the one hand, this seems unlikely, as historically I can't recall ID ever offering the option to modify a GR pair with just a different shade of the main upper portion. On the other hand, because these are completely the Chaos with only a different upper base color, why not just give the players who have these the actual Chaos to honor Kobe?
I'm definitely not counting on it happening whatsoever, but I will also definitely not be shocked if it does.

Joined Apr 11, 2018
If I was getting paid Seventy Thousand dollars a season to play basketball you could put 40 company logos on my jersey. IDGAF, I'm getting paid a good salary to do what I love. I play now and don't get paid a cent.
yo but they gonna make mj wear reebok

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now