Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Photo by NBA Kicks on July 31, 2020. Image may contain: 1 person, playing a sport and shoes

1596252665993.jpeg

That’s not a sig line like the 5s are though. I mean pretty Vanessa and Nike came to terms. Probably waiting until closer to 8/24.

That’s not a sig line like the 5s are though. I mean pretty Vanessa and Nike came to terms. Probably waiting until closer to 8/24.
Exactly. I’m hoping they are able to work things out bc I would love more kobes. Glad I have a ton stockpiled and DS.

Im kinda hoping the delay is to increase production numbers....nike wont raise the prices because it would bad PR but they know theres gonna be a decent sized after market on these.

But it could be a number of things

Oh it’s true my man, but ok. Let’s get back to the shoes.
Ok so 5s can’t come out because of contract negotiations, Nike can’t profit off the Kobe line but Fury’s can come out with the Kobe logo because they’re a take down model? I mean how does that make sense?

JFC, haven't we been over this 97 ways and back again in the past six months?
:rofl:
Also, the moaning in here about the situation is firstly about not being able to get ANY 5s since the Chaos drop in early January, but is ALSO lately about the sheer volume of various PEs we're seeing. We're all well aware why the shoes were pulled and haven't come back to retail yet. But even when that happens, we're only going to get a couple/few colorways at best and not all of these bad *** PEs we're now seeing almost daily. That's nothing to do with Kobe's death and all of the contractual stuff. It's an ongoing irritating choice by Nike. Unless they come back to ID.

exactly what i was gonna get at but you beat me to it. dude doesn't know what he's talking about.
Ok believe what you want and everyone go ahead keep whining about how Nike doesn’t want to give you what you want and teasing you. In a time where they reported record losses. Mamba fury and a symbol does not carry his name my friend. If his items were pulled then why weren’t they also smart guys??? But like I said earlier believe what you want and whatever eases your hurt feelings over not getting what you want.

This always happens with an NBA players sneaker line..PEs happen..PEs are provided to the players yes they may be the best colorways that Nike won’t give us but move the heck on :lol:

Just be happy they give you anything at all at this point

Back
Top Bottom