Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

This always happens with an NBA players sneaker line..PEs happen..PEs are provided to the players yes they may be the best colorways that Nike won’t give us but move the heck on :lol:

Just be happy they give you anything at all at this point
Exactly fam 💯

Not really a problem IMO..patience is a virtue..I’m sure we have enough Kobes already in our stockpile to wear :lol:

I’m just saying

you said people are jealous of PEs and be happy with what they’re giving us

that doesn’t even make sense lol

this post I quoted you, yeah that makes more sense 👍 logically yeah they should release, eventually...

I mean unfortunately there was an untimely death and an expiring contract that need to be worked through. Then there was a pandemic that has blown a lot of stuff up. Pretty sure they’re working through it all and seems all things point to August.

I’m just saying

you said people are jealous of PEs and be happy with what they’re giving us

that doesn’t even make sense lol

this post I quoted you, yeah that makes more sense 👍 logically yeah they should release, eventually...

i just think people should stop complaining about the PEs and whatever Nike gives us they give us..that’s how I should’ve wrote it..I’m not mad at the players getting PEs they’re dope but I prefer the GR stuff over anything

we will see if releases happen this month but wait and see at this point

Ok believe what you want and everyone go ahead keep whining about how Nike doesn’t want to give you what you want and teasing you. In a time where they reported record losses. Mamba fury and a symbol does not carry his name my friend. If his items were pulled then why weren’t they also smart guys??? But like I said earlier believe what you want and whatever eases your hurt feelings over not getting what you want.

nah, you don't know what you're talking about.

if you go on the mamba fury product page, you'll see kobe's name on there in the description, basically associating him to the product. do you think if there was an on-going negotiations between nike and kobe's estate that they'd put out a shoe with his logo, the name mamba and then put his name in the description? hell no. any sales of the mamba fury will be going to kobe's estate (as it's been the case in years past with other take down models).

Named for a raw emotion that defined Kobe Bryant's legendary game, the Mamba Fury is sleek and stripped down for a fast, lightweight look and feel. Its low-profile responsiveness and aggressive traction are hallmarks of Kobe's shoes. The low-cut collar allows players the freedom to cut hard while maintaining speed.

if you go on the mamba fury product page, you'll see kobe's name on there in the description, basically associating him to the product. do you think if there was an on-going negotiations between nike and kobe's estate that they'd put out a shoe with his logo, the name mamba and then put his name in the description? hell no. any sales of the mamba fury will be going to kobe's estate (as it's been the case in years past with other take down models).

:rofl:Was gonna say the same. Exactly. I didn’t even bother because the logic was non existent LOL

Exactly :lol: That’s what I’m trying to get an explanation from him on.... How is Nike able to profit off of Kobe’s likeness, from using his name and logo, on takedown models but not the 5.... I really doubt they had contracts that allowed sales of takedown models lol. 5s aren’t out for other reasons....

lakers_116598483_307244513853350_176401233646641323_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom