Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Joined Jul 20, 2012
Played ask/bid games with a stockx seller last night for Zebra PE (whatever, I had time, was watching the game) and ended up below my original bid earlier in the day. Size 13. Add my to the list of resale victims.
what is this ask/bid game you speak of?

Joined Sep 29, 2008
Pairs from NIKE PH just starts arriving.. prices are even more closer to retail.. i see a lot of posts from fb groups with “ just arrived “ ... Titan ships faster it seems

D_eezus

formerly zombifed nach0
Joined Feb 22, 2013
For my size 12’s that put in a bid on the 5 rings and got it accepted, what was the bid? :nerd:

Joined Jan 7, 2008
I know it's still early days but does anyone have the 2010 og 5 rings and protro in hand? If there's any differences in those, I'm selling them too.

Joined Apr 19, 2005
I know it's still early days but does anyone have the 2010 og 5 rings and protro in hand? If there's any differences in those, I'm selling them too.
I’m waiting on the Protro 5 Rings to arrive from GOAT but when they do I’ll do comparison photos and post them up

Joined Aug 10, 2014
DAMN .. that sucks. defintely the wrong listing instead of Protro i bet
Yeah maybe. I jumped early...ugh.
Tempted to get it through the bay from Korea. I'ts 290 ish and some change....I guess it's worth it? or take my chances during release hah!

Joined Dec 9, 2017
Yeah maybe. I jumped early...ugh.
Tempted to get it through the bay from Korea. I'ts 290 ish and some change....I guess it's worth it? or take my chances during release hah!
Based on all releases besides the undefeated pack so far, it’s slim chances imo.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now