Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

I copped the Undefeated Tee no problem and I can’t even checkout from Nike with the championship gear 🤦🏿‍♂️

:rofl:
Yeah it was either these or the Nike ones. Went with the UNDFTD one. Could've saved a bit more money going with Nike though :lol:

I was in the same boat. this is more unique than the nike ones tho. Has more of a street wear vibe to it than the athletic nike one

Because Nike doesn’t give a **** about us lol.
I hear yah man guess i was just pulling at a little bit of hopeful possibility is all. Even if some of us wind up hitting the majority will miss out when the true fans should be looking forward to Thursday as a way to celebrate number 17.
Still cant blame Nike myself however, each of us have played a role in the current state of reselling.

1602509850250.jpeg

Does anybody know if the Kobe V Protro release this Thursday will also see any daylight in Europe? I checked the usual suspects but nothing as of now. We seem to be getting. I love at all!

Yeah man we ate him up big time after he left lol. His attitude and arrogance was through the roof and then boom just like that he became another nobody in the league just to evolve into the man he is today, i think Kobe would be proud of that. Goes to show sometimes lifes greatest lessons are learnt the hard way, nothing like being given a second chance and showing up.

Back
Top Bottom