Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

9 am pst, my bad. UNDFTD has been adding those quizzes to everything lately. Hope it levels out the playing field. I stopped trying to cop from footlocker, bots having a feast with their trash site. SMH

if you're talking about the raffles, the quizzes doesn't deter bots. The bots updates to have the correct answer automatically selected when spamming entries.

Usually if Undftd announces its a raffle, the shoe doesn't drop FCFS on the site. If they announce that it'll be releasing at undefeated.com, then the shoe doesn't drop via raffle.

Lowest price from overseas eBay seller.
Thanks for the link, my pair arrived today.
A3624859-E1CC-465E-B908-078AB02B73FA.jpeg

they're not only misleading but a joke.

"every 3 tags is an additional entry"

how are they even calculating that? ain't no way someone's sitting there sifting through comments (especially with IG's brutal comment algorithm that puts bots at the top) and creating a spreadsheet for entries.
I don't doubt that no one is actually counting and verifying all the entries. IG used to let you export comments as an Excel but FB locked down the platform and made it harder to get metrics.

It's most likely some dude just scrolling comments and selecting at random.

WOW! The only thing I’ve managed to cop this year were fire red 5s. After this mornings disappointment on the ‘Lucky Green’ 1s, I managed to score a W on Sheikh today for the 5 rings. There is a little hope out there fellas.

Mine says enrolled

I assume it’s an L like always
If it doesnt say Not a Winner wouldnt Enrolled be a W?
So glad ive given up on besting bots. To the que they go to maybe pickup some day when a hypebeast or fellow sneaker head looks to air out the collection.

If it doesnt say Not a Winner wouldnt Enrolled be a W?
So glad ive given up on besting bots. To the que they go to maybe pickup some day when a hypebeast or fellow sneaker head looks to air out the collection.
nah it will say winner :lol:
enrolled means you entered

I take L's bro

enrolled means you're signed up, it should say that for everyone until it either says Raffle Closed Not a Winner or Winner. You might have to refresh your app or force close it and check again

Yea I’m assuming L on sheik but mine just says the size I put in and has a cancel raffle button.

Usually for me, if results are out and your account still says “Enrolled,” that’s an L. But fingers crossed for you guys. Would love to be proven wrong.

SNKRS or bust tomorrow. I like the undefeated golds but maybe it's just because I like the purple and gold to match his Hall of Fame jerseys.

Back
Top Bottom