Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Me and my son tried on the Chaos 5s at the mall when they came out and passed on them to get the Lakers pair. Should've just bought them then! Haven't caught a win yet.

A few guys in my FB groups got used Unlucky 13’s and i kinda wanna grab them to hoop in :lol:
so i can not feel as bad about it

The undercutting has BEGUN (my size 12 has dropped $30 since last night)
F183A41F-A681-4292-9813-3BDD751E3427.gif

8.5, which is weird, I feel like usually the smaller sizes are higher in kobes. My reason is because theres such a huge fanbase in asia and a lot of asians wear that size range lol

If anyone has that $321 bid for the size 12 on stock X lets

This!

the size 12 bidders been dumb on stock x
asks were dropping fast and instead of dropping bids they were raising them

Yep I saw that. So dumb! They are being so impatient. Had a chance at $300 but of course they bumped it back up to $350.

maybe their price threshold was higher than yours? Maybe they wanted to meet in the middle.

I said I was willing to go to $350 but you could tell the last couple of prices stayed at $300. People are just too antsy for instant gratification to get a pair. Yes some might be willing to burn the cash and not care but it's just not smart when you see that it's going lower for the entire stockx community. Of course people are entitled to do whatever they want. It sucks that the larger sizes tend to go for more money.

Part of me wants to just put in a bid for '5 Rings' but the other part of me already knows I'm going to take the L on the 'Bruce Lee' and between the 2 I'd rather pay resale on the 'Bruce Lee'.

Hopefully 'Bruce Lee' work to my favor and I just snag '5 Rings' down later on.

Almost worth buying another pair of the og's instead since they are better. They aren't that much more.
Want them to hoop so don’t mind apaying extra for “newer tech” i really like the turbo zoom in these for hooping
I think if you can get them for $300 or less you take it now. Once they dry up, the price will go back up.
Definitely hoping on sooner rather than later

most i’ll pay is 280. my brother is ordering them so i don’t get taxed :lol:

Back
Top Bottom