Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

GD SNKRS app said sold out for the first 5 minutes then by the time the price popped up all the mid range sizes were gone SMH but I was able to checkout right away on FTL. Waiting for my confirmation email. Bros who purchased with FTL any emails yet?

copped easily on FTL need it to get plat anyway

now might get a 12.5 in snkrs to compare

GD SNKRS app said sold out for the first 5 minutes then by the time the price popped up all the mid range sizes were gone SMH but I was able to checkout right away on FTL. Waiting for my confirmation email. Bros who purchased with FTL any emails yet?
Ftl usually takes a while with those

I wonder what i did wrong to not be able to buy easily

Couldn’t get through for my size 12, then tried 12.5 and GOT EM... probably for the best as I’m reading these run snug.

I do thinI Nike is pulling Shenanigans with a fake sell out though. At $180 these shouldn’t be moving that quick

Just landed in the inbox.

Half up is good for me (same as Protro 4 size)

3474FB25-8FA1-4FE1-B42A-CEFF446F9BAA.jpeg

SNRKS app on my android went from "Coming Soon" to "Sold Out" right at 8:00am. Stupid. Had my Mac ready to go, added and got em that way. Couldn't use my gift card though, didn't wanna chance the stupidity of missing the shoe. Oh well. I'm happy. Now bring back the Bruce Lee's please.

"Easy cop" is always laughable.

What made it easy? You just happened to get lucky, relax :lol:
Damn ya'll really mad at the word "easy".

Easy in the sense that I (along with several others) had zero issues carting on FTL and checking out right away, which is almost never the case with that site.

Shoot, my bot couldn't even check them out and it usually does well on those sites

Sorry for those that couldn't hit, here's my SNKRS morning:

3 legit accounts, all 3 accounts I went for size 9. I hit one size 9 almost immediately, the other 2 accounts didn't hit. On one of them I went back to see what was available, size 9 was OOS, but 8.5 was available, so I went for it and got a second pair in that size.

SNKRS gives me some luck on Kobe's generally (I don't go for all color ways)

Cliffnotes: 2 pairs, sizes 9 & 8.5

This is some total BS LOL. I'm still pending on SNKRS after hitting the button as soon as it popped up. Meanwhile it told my girl they were sold out after she did the same. Went on Footlocker five min after the drop and it let me cart them, but validation error on checkout and then sold out. I'll be first in "line" at the mall in hour LOL. But I'm having a hard time believing these are really sold out. Within less than 5 minutes? What planet are we on?

Is there even resale for these? Like wtf happened here? These jawns gon be around retail on the secondary market in a month or 2 lol

Back
Top Bottom