Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Nike really took out the heel zoom and raised and the price by 50% and some of y’all are cool with it?

I’m not cool with it. Adding forefoot zoom turbo is nice, but taking out the heel zoom sucks. Charging 180 s sucks too. That said I will consider grabbing a pair to try out on the court IFF I can grab a pair closer to 100...

I don’t recall buying retro Jordan’s at full price since they did price hikes. Buy used or on sale for those types of shoes.
Ah. Well, you asked if other people were cool with it. Considering these basically sold out in a day, and considering the popularity of OG colorway Jordan retros and the ancient “tech” in them—combined with some of the highest MSRP prices on the market—I guess it was a rhetorical question :rofl:

Last edited:
I want this pair of 5s too.

Attachments

• 84E8C5F9-97C4-4BC1-B7AD-AE9443E0DDCC.png
    84E8C5F9-97C4-4BC1-B7AD-AE9443E0DDCC.png
    864.6 KB · Views: 284
I was salty because I didn’t think these would be a problem and my wife would be able to cop on SNKRS as an Xmas present but she took a fat L. Ive been in the PH for the last week (wife didn’t want to do the long plane ride) away from civilization so I’ve been stewing for a couple days keeping my hopes up I’d be able to find a pair online when I got back to some WiFi/ service. Came back to Manila today, bone dry online, hit up BGC Titan and had no luck, they directed me to the Nike store down and the way...
B62138EC-0D1D-4735-A9A3-2C60C2D8B1D2.jpeg
4F35765C-A97C-4E84-B3A5-61C330911259.jpeg
:nthat::nthat:

They sold out because they were limited,we’ll see how they sell when they are at retailers like Di cks.

The Jordans and Lebron have close to full length Zoom or Air Max cushioning for around the same price. Heck KD have it for $150 These have the same tech as Kyries but cost around 45% more. They still have the cheap **** upper that’s going to rip.

I tried the kd 12s last summer n they were trash. Nothing compares to a Kobe comfortability wise

I was salty because I didn’t think these would be a problem and my wife would be able to cop on SNKRS as an Xmas present but she took a fat L. Ive been in the PH for the last week (wife didn’t want to do the long plane ride) away from civilization so I’ve been stewing for a couple days keeping my hopes up I’d be able to find a pair online when I got back to some WiFi/ service. Came back to Manila today, bone dry online, hit up BGC Titan and had no luck, they directed me to the Nike store down and the way...
B62138EC-0D1D-4735-A9A3-2C60C2D8B1D2.jpeg
4F35765C-A97C-4E84-B3A5-61C330911259.jpeg
:nthat::nthat:
jelly, I need that double up

Back
Top Bottom