Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

A lot of these colorways they gave to players look like basic NikeID colors :nerd:
Hopefully that's an indication that it might be on NikeID :nerd:
I don't want to get my hopes up or delude myself, but I'm starting to think the same thing. If these are all true PEs, this has to the be one of the most, if not the most, PE'd shoe of all time, in terms of the variety of colorways and variety of players they've been handing them out to. And for a shoe that's only potentially going to drop at retail in a couple remaining colorways, none of which these players are wearing? Quite unusual, in my view. Not that my view means jack ****.
All I know is, if they do hit ID and I can make this alternate Chaos pair, it's going be at least a two- or three-pair problem:

buddy-hield-nike-zoom-kobe-5-protro-1-925x750.jpg

On the one hand, this seems unlikely, as historically I can't recall ID ever offering the option to modify a GR pair with just a different shade of the main upper portion. On the other hand, because these are completely the Chaos with only a different upper base color, why not just give the players who have these the actual Chaos to honor Kobe?
I'm definitely not counting on it happening whatsoever, but I will also definitely not be shocked if it does.

If I was getting paid Seventy Thousand dollars a season to play basketball you could put 40 company logos on my jersey. IDGAF, I'm getting paid a good salary to do what I love. I play now and don't get paid a cent.
yo but they gonna make mj wear reebok

I saw a blurry image that showed 3 Kobe V’s releasing into August: big stage, “5x champ” which looked kinda like the lakers colorway but not exactly, and Chaos

dates looked consecutive like 8/23 or 8/28, then 8/29, 8/30

Take with a grain of salt

chaos again?

Tell me that bottom right picture is supposed to Mean ID's...

A guy can dream right?

give me the purps day 2 and I'll be happy. Will shoot for all three to keep, but imagine I'll be striking out a bunch that week...

I’m hopeful too but need that direct confirmation from Nike.
Those purple colorblocking looks better than the lakers colorway IMO, but don’t even know if they’re legit. Edit: nvm I think it’s the same, just hard to see the yellow bordering

plus no sign of Bruce Lee or alternate Bruce Lee which makes me wonder if this photo is truly legit

Back
Top Bottom