Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Is it finally happening? And we're getting another shot at the chaos? Please let this be true. Waiting for 8/24 makes sense, but does it make too much sense? I don't know what to believe anymore.

Forget the shoes for a second

They dropping that mamba jersey again :nerd:

are you guys sure that aint specific to region or store? could have stock of Chaos

won't be mad if they release again, I got 2 pairs

I know plenty didn't cop first time for whatever reason even though resell was about $225 :lol:

idk what they're at now

are you guys sure that aint specific to region or store? could have stock of Chaos

won't be mad if they release again, I got 2 pairs

I know plenty didn't cop first time for whatever reason even though resell was about $225 :lol:

idk what they're at now
This is just on GOAT
8B828B38-E2B4-4C0B-B6CA-78164A8BAEAC.png

I've no idea what that actually means. How does a raffle prevent the winners of said raffle from reselling? It doesn't.
Good point, might be to limit them instead of completely stopping them, so maybe limiting buyers to 1 entry or only doing it in-store to eliminate bots. Idk
Maybe there’s truth to that blurry photo after all...
can i ask what’s the source for this image? And yeah i don’t see why the photo would be fake news, it seems pretty legit. They’re basically saying the first time period is promotional stuff, press releases, articles and videos, but they won’t mention any pricing or release details about the Kobe merchandise. Second period is when they will start releasing stuff, and the pink sentence says they have to make sure female fans have products they can buy too.

Also i’m excited about the jersey too but it looks like it’s a swingman and only has 8 on the front and 24 on the back, unlike the black mamba jerseys released back in 2018.

Good point, might be to limit them instead of completely stopping them, so maybe limiting buyers to 1 entry or only doing it in-store to eliminate bots. Idk

can i ask what’s the source for this image? And yeah i don’t see why the photo would be fake news, it seems pretty legit. They’re basically saying the first time period is promotional stuff, press releases, articles and videos, but they won’t mention any pricing or release details about the Kobe merchandise. Second period is when they will start releasing stuff, and the pink sentence says they have to make sure female fans have products they can buy too.

Also i’m excited about the jersey too but it looks like it’s a swingman and only has 8 on the front and 24 on the back, unlike the black mamba jerseys released back in 2018.
I saw it in a Kobe FB group. Guessing it’s from Weibo

Back
Top Bottom