Correct me if I’m wrong but I believe
F870BBCA-5722-4D95-B420-C04EBCE0FB8F.jpeg

big stage

A2FC9A90-9043-46FA-AC56-586BB3DCE699.jpeg

lakers

CF64F7CC-C41D-4D24-8E56-38A5759B291F.jpeg

eybl

JS”

Have no need to buy any of these colorways coming this month but great to see, as some of us were always confident would happen. I hope the people who spent the past few months freaking the **** out feel better now.
They prob still don’t believe it bc it’s not on SNKRS app yet 😢😭😢😭

LAKERS
The EYBL look smooth..
But why hasn’t Nike announced anything? SNKRS either...
Give it a week or 2.
normally it’s been a couple days before.

tbh hope nike does a shock drop first because we all know these gonna be a headache

Not really feeling the Big Stage or EYBL (what's that stand for?), but I NEEED those Lakers that AD been wearing.

Not really feeling the alternate Bruce Lees, either.

Yeahno.

Maybe you cop ish you ain't feeling, but that's never been me. Never will be.

so you never had that experience where you not feeling em and the shoes kinda grew on you..especially when you see more or better pics?? ...i find that hard to believe

so you never had that experience where you not feeling em and the shoes kinda grew on you..especially when you see more or better pics?? ...i find that hard to believe
Not in a matter of weeks, no.

YEARS? Yes. I've seen things on feet after a year, couple years and I've thought "Damn, those look tough. I didn't think so when they first dropped, but those are dope af," and then I go on the hunt.

But not feeling something and then it drops a few weeks later and I'm feeling them? Never, ever. That sounds like hypebeast ish to me. "Damn, these are way more popular than I thought. I like them now."

Back
Top Bottom