Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Has anyone ever hit on Snkrs? I want the Laker pair bad, but I won't pay resale. This seems impossible.

For surr V's.
20200808_175201.jpg

Has anyone ever hit on Snkrs? I want the Laker pair bad, but I won't pay resale. This seems impossible.

Got the Chaos from there but that was before everything happened. Will be tough now. Batting under .200 maybe less in 2020 on the snkrs app

Got the Chaos from there but that was before everything happened. Will be tough now. Batting under .200 maybe less in 2020 on the snkrs app

Yea I'm keeping my expectations at 0%. I have a Nike giftcard I've been saving for either the Lakers or Bruce Lee's. I want both, but probably will end up with neither :lol:

I hope this ain't nothing like the chaos release on snkrs that one screwed me over

Right when 9 hit i click it and sold out so I had to get my pair from FTL

Apparently the dates are off the calendar again, but it's pretty clear they're releasing, they're just getting everything lined up. Last week before all this hit I saw the same thing on various sites. The dates may get shifted but I highly doubt it goes from this to nothing. Course it is 2020 so

I’m really happy about the Kobe 5 release. I understand why they waited this long. Also, I do, wonder if people are gonna be greedy and try to resell these. So, to prepare I bought a pair of Kobe 1s on stockx. I think my plan is to get a 1 of every Kobe model. I have the Kobe 11s, and Kobe 4s, bought the 1s, look of foward the 5s, then 6s next year

Also, I do, wonder if people are gonna be greedy and try to resell these.
Resellers don’t care a lot of them only see that profit margin. Prices are already at 1000+ and i checked the other day they were at 600-700

Kobe’s are gonna be sought after until they saturate the market or they start pumping them out.

Quick question. I haven’t bought a release day shoe in a loonnnng time, so I’m not sure, but if shoes release on SNKRS, speed is not a factor, correct?

the next thing in wondering is if I could use the Kobe 5s outdoors. I love the design of the 4s and 5s..but I’ve always been hesitant to use them outdoors to ball in.

does anybody know why Demar does not use all the lacing holes? Becuase of the layered socks that he wears?

When I look at AD, it must take him 20 minutes to get his NBA outfit on, double layered socks, short sleeve compression top, full length tights, jersey, shorts, etc.

Back
Top Bottom